Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Air Gear 355 - 357 Discussions

I just realized, Ikki was at a disadvantage for most of the series: Rika never took off the weighted belt.
Ringo destroyed it when she fought Ikki.
 

Brandnewkid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
817
Reaction score
188
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Air Gear 355 - 357 Discussions

Seriously? Must've missed that. You sure?
She destroyed it using her Regalia to make sure that Ikki would fight without any handicaps.

Ikki: "I've known you for a long time. (You really, truly betrayed me.) If we re doing this, let's give it out all. (I will beat you to death!)"

Ringo: "Yes .. With all my power, I intend to beat you to death too." *Breaks the waist weight* ... "And we'll have ... no more handicaps now ... ♥"
 
Last edited:
Top