Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaendo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Palau
Do we know if it continues in another mag?

In the picture you posted I can see Jump NEXT... so it continues there?
 
Last edited:

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Mago will finish this monday but conclude in Jump NEXT!

 
Last edited:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
That seems a bit sudden :s
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
100% Confirmed

Jump Issue #30 TOC
Toriko (Cover, Lead CP)
Naruto
Haikyuu!!
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Medaka Box (Center Colour, Popularity Poll)
Sensei no Bulge
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Gintama
Kuroko no Basket
Binbougami Ga! (Center Colour, 26pg.)
Koisome Momiji (First Ranking)
Kochikame
Beelzebub
Reborn! (Center Colour)
Kurogane (23pg.)
Pajama na Kanojo
Bleach
Magico
Nurarihyon no Mago (END)

Absent: One Piece

* Nurarihyon no Mago's final chapter will be published in the upcoming Jump NEXT! -> PICTURE HERE <-

Jump Issue #31 Information
Lead CP: Assassination Classroom (New Series, 50pg.) <- Author of Neuro
Center Colour: Nisekoi, PSI Kusuo Saiki, Kuroko no Basket


Jump Issue #32 Information
Lead CP: Takamagahara (New Series)


New Series' -> PICTURE HERE <-
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Didn't expect that to happen, though I am a little behind on Mago. Having the last chapter published in Jump NEXT seems more like a 1-year old manga would do.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Weird things going all around. :D First Mago ends but the last chapter is in a different magazine, Bleach is in the bottom two, and lastly we have a new series with an awesome character that looks like that giant white monster sailor thing from the movies.
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I wonder what Shonen Jump Alpha will replace Mago with? Maybe they will try another new series like they did with Barrage.
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Weird things going all around. :D First Mago ends but the last chapter is in a different magazine...
The same happened with Sakaki's әnígmә.
 

Savi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
352
Reaction score
357
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hope Bleach will replace Mago at the end of every issue :D
Btw, second season of Medaka was announced in this issue, thought it's really surprising since the rating was under 0.5%
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Nearly everything is win about this ToC. Mago is ending (like it but has drug on too long), Bleach is super low, Haikyu!! is freaking second, and Matsui's new series looks as good as I would have hoped.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
WTF?????? How???? HOW WILL MAGO END??? WTF?? I know that the editors didan`t end it. I mean they gave 8 chapters for nura to get his sword and it now end in the middle of the arc??? WTF MEN??? Sorry for the bad english. I may or may not be little upset!!!!!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nisekoi 4th, Sket Dance 5th and Gintame 6th, nice~ Really enjoying this TOC besides the ending of Mago. Magico is definitely ending soon too, the last chapters developments make it more than likely. Looking forward to the two new series now, both seem to be interesting. Definitely going to check out Matsui's new series :hee


Nurarihyon no Mago (END)
This feels so sudden, there's no way Shiibashi can end this properly in two more chapters :s Don't really understand why they're doing this, now that the final fight(s) have already started. 10-20 more chapters would have been great, it's impossible to condense everything to such a degree so I'm already epecting a disappointing ending. It's a shame, makes me quite sad :(
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It doesn't say "Of Nurarihon" it just says it's a new top-secret project.

So, Mago has ended. That's a big surrpise. I guess the author tried to end it before it went downhill, and is going to try for another series. Good on him. Nurarihyon was a series that got pretty big but never huge. I'd like to see where the author goes.

As for the TOC, great news for Haikyuu!! and Nisekoi. They're still doing great.
Kuroko is picking up some spots in the TOC even.

Magico, Bleach, and Kanojo are all at the bottom. I'm not seeing Kanojo last, really. If it's true about the lower-tier series like Magico and/or Kurogane ending, that's also possible. But among those three I think.

Takamagahara, I remember that series from waaay back a few years ago. It was the one series that caught my eye in the Winter 2009 issue of Jump Next which I happened to buy because I was at Kinokuniya when it came out. I'd like to see how that series goes. I barely remember what happened in it except there was a guy with spiky hair, but in some parts his hair was limp and covered his face.

And of course, Neuro's author's new work, I'd be interested to see. It's been a couple years since Neuro ended. I hope Matsui came up with something creative. (From the look of it, it reminds me of Kamisama no Iutoori sort of a thing. Probably not though.)
 
Last edited:

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Source: Sket Dance Assistant

6月13日 とぅーさん?@yuta870685
連載会議まであと1ヶ月
One more month until the next serialization meeting
One of the assistants working on Sket Dance is aiming to get serialized and posted on twitter that his manuscript was accepted to be passed around the serialization meeting which will begin early-mid July.

That means that 1-2 series will receive a notice of cancellation in another 3-5 weeks and will end in 9-13 weeks.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

It doesn't say "Of Nurarihon" it just says it's a new top-secret project.
But it was posted on the final page of this weeks chapter of Nurarihyon so we can pretty much assume it is going to be about Nurarihyon >.>
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I strongly don't agree with Bleach's position, but whatever theirownmissfornotreadingorlikingthecurrentarc

I find ending Mago like this a little odd, after keeping it for such a long time...

And I'm amazed how Hq and Nisekoi are doing. I can't say I enjoy them that much, but I guess it's a pleasure seeing some new series actually doing well after the last year or so...
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
[A new project of Nurarihyon no Mago will be announced together with the final chapter publishing in August.
I've just finished reading the raw and I'm also completely surprised because it is so sudden. I share your point of view. I can't understand how it will conclude in this way... there are some character battles that have been pointed out for a future developpment and some questions are unsolved yet. I know that Rikuo is going to obtain his main aim but I didn't understand this. What's more, one/two more chapter/s isn't enough for conclude it IMO.

And the line "a new project of Nurarihyon no Mago" makes me wonder if it refers to have a 3rd season anime or now that it seems that the title and plot of "Nurarihyon no mago" is over, it (the story) could be continued from the point NnM point finish with another title... But I suppose it will be the first, more likely.
 

bskbob

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
oh boy.... what bs is that now we have a manga with 200 chapter and no real ending final battle or what so ever..... i want my time back^^

i guess magico is next manga to end after reading the last couple of chapter.


Hope Bleach will replace Mago at the end of every issue :D
Btw, second season of Medaka was announced in this issue, thought it's really surprising since the rating was under 0.5%
medaka was announced as a split anime from the start its not really a big deal at least for ppl who follow anime news ;)
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Following the last happenings in Magico, I think is the next to be cut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top