- Joined
- Nov 4, 2010
- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 159
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Best case scenario is that it is a sequel to NuraMago, especially if it gets published in the monthly magazine (not only does becoming a father make this possibly a wishful result but some stuff like the HM arc would have probably worked better there than here). Gokadoin Arc was definitely the end of Rikuo's story so I always expected that if it continued, it would continue as someone else's story... and thus a different Manga.And the line "a new project of Nurarihyon no Mago" makes me wonder if it refers to have a 3rd season anime or now that it seems that the title and plot of "Nurarihyon no mago" is over, it (the story) could be continued from the point NnM point finish with another title... But I suppose it will be the first, more likely.
But whatever it may be a sequel or something completely else, I am looking forward to Hiroshi's next project.

And it would be lame ont top of that too.
