Re: Time to Make History
It was pretty good. ^^
It was pretty good. ^^




Umm... depends on what games will be there.riki will u watch the 2012 EVO tournament? it start friday
Maybe it's a homage of some sort?Even the names are somehow close /o/
alone with farfalla? i don't think it's a good ideaShould I leave you two alone?![]()

Super Street Fighter Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012Umm... depends on what games will be there.
I figure that was his pen name. ^^Hm xD It could be, but I don't think so^^
I like how Oh Great picked this name for himself: his real name is Ogure Ito xD
Hmm... do you like to play games on the go? If so, get a DS, 3DS, or a Vita if they are not expensive.Nah, I need to buy a video game D: I thinking about buying a Nintendo DS... Or maybe I should go for a non-portable one... Like PS3 @.@ I still gotta think xD Meanwhile, I've been playing DotA2 and Tera Online.
No problem.Work is the same xD How about your things?^^ Sorry to invade your thread, riki xD
Is she that scary to you?alone with farfalla? i don't think it's a good idea![]()
Gotcha. Is it stream?Super Street Fighter Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 5
Mortal Kombat 9
King of Fighters 13
Street Fighter X Tekken


what are you watching? im watching the super street fighter 4 fightWatching it right now~


Bo....haven't tried whatever chicken is called. But I like all of it...tripe, meatballs, rare meat, etcNice
Which pho do you like?

Yeah, your photo collection earnings are all gone?We have no monies? what happened to our savings?![]()
