I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

It was pretty good. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Time to Make History

Will you be watching tonight's too? from the other cities...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

Yeah, I will. NY and Boston's are pretty good though Boston has a live orchestra and used real cannon for 1812 Overture. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

riki will u watch the 2012 EVO tournament? it start friday
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

farfalla :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

u'll never forget that "vaca" :rofl

miss you too, what are you up to? work, video game ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Time to Make History

Hm xD It could be, but I don't think so^^
I like how Oh Great picked this name for himself: his real name is Ogure Ito xD

Nah, I need to buy a video game D: I thinking about buying a Nintendo DS... Or maybe I should go for a non-portable one... Like PS3 @.@ I still gotta think xD Meanwhile, I've been playing DotA2 and Tera Online.

Work is the same xD How about your things?^^ Sorry to invade your thread, riki xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

Should I leave you two alone? :amuse
alone with farfalla? i don't think it's a good idea :XD
Umm... depends on what games will be there.
Super Street Fighter Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 5
Mortal Kombat 9
King of Fighters 13
Street Fighter X Tekken
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

Hm xD It could be, but I don't think so^^
I like how Oh Great picked this name for himself: his real name is Ogure Ito xD
I figure that was his pen name. ^^

Nah, I need to buy a video game D: I thinking about buying a Nintendo DS... Or maybe I should go for a non-portable one... Like PS3 @.@ I still gotta think xD Meanwhile, I've been playing DotA2 and Tera Online.
Hmm... do you like to play games on the go? If so, get a DS, 3DS, or a Vita if they are not expensive.

Work is the same xD How about your things?^^ Sorry to invade your thread, riki xD
No problem.

alone with farfalla? i don't think it's a good idea :XD
Is she that scary to you?

Super Street Fighter Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 5
Mortal Kombat 9
King of Fighters 13
Street Fighter X Tekken
Gotcha. Is it stream?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Watching it right now~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

The only Pho places around here are downtown or on the other side of the county. Recently they put a place in closer but it's still to far away for convenience.

But there's a vacant Pizza Hut that's finally having a new leaser and guess what? :zomg

I could walk to it from my house :tss
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Nice :thumbs

Which pho do you like?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Watching it right now~
what are you watching? im watching the super street fighter 4 fight :hee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I'm watching the one with Persona 4 Arena and BlazBlue. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

We have no monies? what happened to our savings? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Nice :thumbs

Which pho do you like?
Bo....haven't tried whatever chicken is called. But I like all of it...tripe, meatballs, rare meat, etc :tss

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

We have no monies? what happened to our savings? :gwah
Yeah, your photo collection earnings are all gone? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top