I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Only games I've ever played to complete like a perfectionist were FFVII and FFXII; never got to finish the latter.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@scav

You should try Dark Souls or Demon's Souls then. They're considered one of the toughest JRPGs. :cookiehand

@goldb

Um... you didn't answer my question

I only completed Neptunia and Radiant Historia. I got lazy with the other games. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@scav

You should try Dark Souls or Demon's Souls then. They're considered one of the toughest JRPGs. :cookiehand

@goldb

Um... you didn't answer my question

I only completed Neptunia and Radiant Historia. I got lazy with the other games. :XD
I saw some names but I think they were the deities in the end. :sweat Swiftly moving on, how are you coming on with the character profiles?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@scav

You should try Dark Souls or Demon's Souls then. They're considered one of the toughest JRPGs. :cookiehand

@goldb

Um... you didn't answer my question

I only completed Neptunia and Radiant Historia. I got lazy with the other games. :XD
okay ill check dark souls but if its boring, u better give me back my money :arf:handgun
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@goldb

I just need to finish Roku and then I'm going to start on Ch. 5

@scav
Rent it?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

lol i never rent games, i just buy them so i can play to my heart content
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Oh, I'm just doing those special profiles for the major characters because I'm lazy to do one for the minor ones. I'm going to work on the others after they are introduced.

Umm... don't know actually. I know how many major ones I want, but the minor ones are come as they go type dealy.

And shot! I realize that I forgot to add something minor for Ch. 4. Maybe I'll add the missing part in the blog entry.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

No idea. It's the latest chapter so you may or may not have read it yet
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

No idea. It's the latest chapter so you may or may not have read it yet
Ah if that's the case then no :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Then you're good to go :thumbs
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

:cookiestare
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Why did you change your username?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

just trollin'
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Oh okay :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top