Re: Looking for the off switch
Are you in the mood now?
Are you in the mood now?


...especially after I've seen her comment on the waffel photo 
I assume she's always in the mood...especially after I've seen her comment on the waffel photo
![]()

gonna test it now and what other changes there are~Right this moment? Hmmm... not really. I'll let you know when I am.Are you in the mood now?![]()

I assume she's always in the mood...especially after I've seen her comment on the waffel photo
![]()
Thank you for always being my reminder! I hadn't checked it in a long time, either. Gonna go play it myself.Oh hai, I had not checked the Hawkthorne game in a while and it seems on the latest update you can talk to Hilda?gonna test it now and what other changes there are~



No worriesThank you for always being my reminder! I hadn't checked it in a long time, either. Gonna go play it myself.
How are things there for you, btw? Pretty crazy right now, I bet?


Yup....said she's not in the moodvehemently refused????![]()

I don't get it.[scroll][/scroll]![]()
21 Jump Street is epic. It's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.
i haven't seen 21 Jump street yet. though a lot of people (you included) do say it's funny.
Oh I'm supposed to watch Ano Hana, maybe tonight I'll get on it. I wonder if you'd noticed but I was raving about Sakamichi no Apollon a week ago. It's really good, Tiff. 12 eps, complete, and the manga is complete too so the anime pretty much got it all, I would assume.
I have heard good things about Ano Hana, though, as well. I think maybe Sai really liked it? (iirc)Sorry. I don't like refusing you guys.Anyway, myself and Bob already recommended it to her babs...she vehemently refused![]()
Well, it's more complicated than that, but that's the simplified version.Yup....said she's not in the mood![]()
That does sound really hectic!No worries
It's been very hectic the first few days; mainly because we were all just thrown in without so much as a briefing, so it's taken a while to find our bearings. Now I have a consistent team for my morning session(7am-4pm) and sat down with our staffing department to work out my staffing needs for the afternoon sessions; cos I seem to be getting a lot of crap staff. But today was really good though, not many things to complain about; mostly because my team leaders are awesome and know exactly what they are doing.
How's things your end?
I'm glad things are going better for you. Strong leaders make a huge difference in any team.

Then don'tSorry. I don't like refusing you guys.![]()

Ah man, I've not seen anything but maybe 2-3 swimming finals and the gymnastics last night for a few minutes. Whenever I come back my feet hurt too much and I go immediately to lie down lol.That does sound really hectic!I'm glad things are going better for you. Strong leaders make a huge difference in any team.
Things for me are somewhat ok. I've been watching the Olympics quite a bit and trying not to stress out too much about some things that are out of my control.




I put on some weight!!!
my new partner in the kitchen has a knack for cooking "special staff meals" and I can't refuse them! And lately the pastry chef has been so kind to me and we have hidden "tea parties" under the kitchen table!
And then I go home and don't wanna work out anymore because I'm tired from work![]()

So you switched to under table tea parties?I'm having fun recently. My boyfriend noted that I was not so angry or stressed-sounding on the phone anymore, and not drunk, certainly.
I told him my drinking was only because my previous partner at work was my drinking buddy, and now that he's quit- I certainly felt... healthier? lol.
It's the good vibes.![]()
