Hasa Diga Eebowai

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Are you in the mood now? :hee
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Looking for the off switch

I assume she's always in the mood :hurr...especially after I've seen her comment on the waffel photo :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Oh hai, I had not checked the Hawkthorne game in a while and it seems on the latest update you can talk to Hilda? :zomg gonna test it now and what other changes there are~
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

Are you in the mood now? :hee
Right this moment? Hmmm... not really. I'll let you know when I am. :cheez

I assume she's always in the mood :hurr...especially after I've seen her comment on the waffel photo :oh
:teehee

Oh hai, I had not checked the Hawkthorne game in a while and it seems on the latest update you can talk to Hilda? :zomg gonna test it now and what other changes there are~
Thank you for always being my reminder! I hadn't checked it in a long time, either. Gonna go play it myself. :amuse

How are things there for you, btw? Pretty crazy right now, I bet?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

I wonder if you've seen "Project X"?? I'm attempting to download it now, for lack of better things to do...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I haven't, sorry. I don't even remember hearing about this movie, to be honest. :XD

But if you're looking for a good, recent comedy movie to watch, I'd highly recommend 21 Jump Street. Have you seen it yet?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch


i haven't seen 21 Jump street yet. though a lot of people (you included) do say it's funny.

Oh I'm supposed to watch Ano Hana, maybe tonight I'll get on it. I wonder if you'd noticed but I was raving about Sakamichi no Apollon a week ago. It's really good, Tiff. 12 eps, complete, and the manga is complete too so the anime pretty much got it all, I would assume.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Looking for the off switch

[scroll]
[/scroll]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Haha...fail


Anyway, myself and Bob already recommended it to her babs...she vehemently refused :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Thank you for always being my reminder! I hadn't checked it in a long time, either. Gonna go play it myself. :amuse

How are things there for you, btw? Pretty crazy right now, I bet?
No worries :amuse

It's been very hectic the first few days; mainly because we were all just thrown in without so much as a briefing, so it's taken a while to find our bearings. Now I have a consistent team for my morning session(7am-4pm) and sat down with our staffing department to work out my staffing needs for the afternoon sessions; cos I seem to be getting a lot of crap staff. But today was really good though, not many things to complain about; mostly because my team leaders are awesome and know exactly what they are doing.

How's things your end?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

vehemently refused???? :gwah
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

[scroll]
[/scroll]
I don't get it.

Btw, it's [noparse][move][/move][/noparse]


i haven't seen 21 Jump street yet. though a lot of people (you included) do say it's funny.

Oh I'm supposed to watch Ano Hana, maybe tonight I'll get on it. I wonder if you'd noticed but I was raving about Sakamichi no Apollon a week ago. It's really good, Tiff. 12 eps, complete, and the manga is complete too so the anime pretty much got it all, I would assume.
21 Jump Street is epic. It's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

Yeah, I did see you raving about it. I believe you and trust your opinion about it. I just don't really want to watch any anime right now. Sorry. :( I have heard good things about Ano Hana, though, as well. I think maybe Sai really liked it? (iirc)

Anyway, myself and Bob already recommended it to her babs...she vehemently refused :gwah
Sorry. I don't like refusing you guys. :(

Yup....said she's not in the mood :sclap
Well, it's more complicated than that, but that's the simplified version. :sweat

No worries :amuse

It's been very hectic the first few days; mainly because we were all just thrown in without so much as a briefing, so it's taken a while to find our bearings. Now I have a consistent team for my morning session(7am-4pm) and sat down with our staffing department to work out my staffing needs for the afternoon sessions; cos I seem to be getting a lot of crap staff. But today was really good though, not many things to complain about; mostly because my team leaders are awesome and know exactly what they are doing.

How's things your end?
That does sound really hectic! :darn I'm glad things are going better for you. Strong leaders make a huge difference in any team.

Things for me are somewhat ok. I've been watching the Olympics quite a bit and trying not to stress out too much about some things that are out of my control.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Women, so many stipulations with doing things....it's just anime :yelling


:love
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Sorry. I don't like refusing you guys. :(
Then don't :heh

That does sound really hectic! :darn I'm glad things are going better for you. Strong leaders make a huge difference in any team.

Things for me are somewhat ok. I've been watching the Olympics quite a bit and trying not to stress out too much about some things that are out of my control.
Ah man, I've not seen anything but maybe 2-3 swimming finals and the gymnastics last night for a few minutes. Whenever I come back my feet hurt too much and I go immediately to lie down lol.

What things? :oh
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

I put on some weight!!! :o

my new partner in the kitchen has a knack for cooking "special staff meals" and I can't refuse them! And lately the pastry chef has been so kind to me and we have hidden "tea parties" under the kitchen table! :gwah

And then I go home and don't wanna work out anymore because I'm tired from work :shin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Looking for the off switch

I put on some weight!!! :o

my new partner in the kitchen has a knack for cooking "special staff meals" and I can't refuse them! And lately the pastry chef has been so kind to me and we have hidden "tea parties" under the kitchen table! :gwah

And then I go home and don't wanna work out anymore because I'm tired from work :shin
:comfort
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Looking for the off switch

I'm having fun recently. My boyfriend noted that I was not so angry or stressed-sounding on the phone anymore, and not drunk, certainly.

I told him my drinking was only because my previous partner at work was my drinking buddy, and now that he's quit- I certainly felt... healthier? lol.

It's the good vibes. :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Looking for the off switch

I'm having fun recently. My boyfriend noted that I was not so angry or stressed-sounding on the phone anymore, and not drunk, certainly.

I told him my drinking was only because my previous partner at work was my drinking buddy, and now that he's quit- I certainly felt... healthier? lol.

It's the good vibes. :thumbs
So you switched to under table tea parties?:lmao
 
Top