Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, it's because you're a douche.

If you're telling the truth about yourself/how you're perceived as.


Nice avatar btw.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I got hit on by a girl today. :XD
You're used to it by now after being around me though, right? :derp

well I guess it's understandable in your case but I confess I've always wondered why girls want a older boyfriend so bad :oh dunno what's the problem if he's younger as long as it's not several years

and yeah I know that they might be more childish whatever but I feel like it's that way in general no matter the behaviour :arf
'Twas a chick. :arf

But I still get what you're saying. I was at a party once and was really getting along well with this guy so I lured him out in the backyard and we looked at the stars. :blush And right as I'm ready to kiss him, he mentioned something about high school and I was like "...High school? How old are you?" and he says 16. :fail I just said "What the fuck", pushed him over, and went back inside. XDDD I was 19 at the time. Not. Even. Legal.

I don't know how dating a younger guy would be though. I've never dated someone that wasn't a year older than me at least.

Hah, Naomi I know that feeling. I've had some minor hook-ups with chicks and they've turned out to be like, sixteen, seventeen, and I'm like;

It
SUCKS
I feel so disgusting afterwards... GJEQYNTÅQOFA
I know!! It's like holy shittttt. Call me in four years or something! WTFFFFFFFFFF x_x
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hah, Naomi I know that feeling. I've had some minor hook-ups with chicks and they've turned out to be like, sixteen, seventeen, and I'm like;

It
SUCKS
I feel so disgusting afterwards... GJEQYNTÅQOFA

Especially when I meet them in the pub or at a festival and I assume they're over eighteen. =/

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------



This must be why girls never introduce me to their parents... They'll like me too much :cookiehand


:ninja
sixteen? and you didn't know? :cookiestare

man someone call the cops for that guy

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

You're used to it by now after being around me though, right? :derp



'Twas a chick. :arf

But I still get what you're saying. I was at a party once and was really getting along well with this guy so I lured him out in the backyard and we looked at the stars. :blush And right as I'm ready to kiss him, he mentioned something about high school and I was like "...High school? How old are you?" and he says 16. :fail I just said "What the fuck", pushed him over, and went back inside. XDDD I was 19 at the time. Not. Even. Legal.

I don't know how dating a younger guy would be though. I've never dated someone that wasn't a year older than me at least.



I know!! It's like holy shittttt. Call me in four years or something! WTFFFFFFFFFF x_x
"we looked at the stars" LOOOOOOOL

anyways i had a similar experience on middle school. i was 12 or 13 i don't remember well, that was my first time hitting on a girl. She was 14 or 15, she was the sister of one of my best friend. I chased her for like 1 month she never accepted to go out with me, then she told to her brother it was because im a kid or something like that. when i heard that, it kinda pissed me off. Had a last convo where i raged on her then i forgot her. few weeks passed and i started to realize that there are others girls in the world then she wrote me a letter, i was like WTF? that girl don't know what she want. in the end i never replied xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
"we looked at the stars" LOOOOOOOL

anyways i had a similar experience on middle school. i was 12 or 13 i don't remember well, that was my first time hitting on a girl. She was 14 or 15, she was the sister of one of my best friend. I chased her for like 1 month she never accepted to go out with me, then she told to her brother it was because im a kid or something like that. when i heard that, it kinda pissed me off. Had a last convo where i raged on her then i forgot her. few weeks passed and i started to realize that there are others girls in the world then she wrote me a letter, i was like WTF? that girl don't know what she want. in the end i never replied xD
I get sentimental when I'm inebriated. :derp Or it may have been high.... :notsure

She only wanted you when you didn't want her anymore. :fail Typical.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I get sentimental when I'm inebriated. :derp Or it may have been high.... :notsure
lol.anyways i thought you were all about chemistry, zelda and your mom. didn't know u were into parties and boys :hurr

She only wanted you when you didn't want her anymore. :fail Typical.
:true
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
lol.anyways i thought you were all about chemistry, zelda and your mom. didn't know u were into parties and boys :hurr
You forgot Harry Potter?!:arf

I don't party nearly as much as I used to, but I still have my fun from time to time. I'm actually hungover right now. -.- Most people in high school couldn't figure me out because I made straight A's and was in advanced classes, but also got wasted like every weekend. @_@ I even threw/hosted a couple of very wild parties in my day. :cheez
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
sixteen? and you didn't know? :cookiestare

man someone call the cops for that guy

Dude, there's a ridiculous amount of girls who are around sixteen to eighteen who looks like they're eighteen+ and it's disturbing like fuck. I'm like, just as naomi says, all about "call me in four years" and I'll all over them :p
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You forgot Harry Potter?!:arf

I don't party nearly as much as I used to, but I still have my fun from time to time. I'm actually hungover right now. -.- Most people in high school couldn't figure me out because I made straight A's and was in advanced classes, but also got wasted like every weekend. @_@ I even threw/hosted a couple of very wild parties in my day. :cheez
We are gonna party when I visit you sometime right? :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There were two girls who were 14 or 15 who were after me when I was 12 or so. They lived nearby and they were ALWAYS together. In any case, I think they enjoyed freaking me out because I was FUCKING 12. I started puberty early and was always one of the tallest kids for my age up until that point so I guess I could pass for 14 or 15. These two girls were weirdos though, it's like they had bets with each other and would dare each other to try to do things to me.......twas awesome (not really).

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Neither of them are old enough......
I'm saying he's jailbait
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I am not Jailbait .-.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know he's jailbait, I said it before you did. -_-

Why would they do anything to you? You have a huge head. D:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess it's becoming impossible for me to live home. So I'll rent out as soon as I can.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
We are gonna party when I visit you sometime right? :cheez
Yes. If you really want to get in some trouble, let's make it vodka.

No, you're not old enough bro
Neither am I. :derp

Neither of them are old enough......
Beat me to it. :arf

I'm saying he's jailbait
:rofl What?

I confess it's becoming impossible for me to live home. So I'll rent out as soon as I can.
I confess that I would totally be your roommate if I wasn't 1293802983029 miles away. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I skewer my logic and ignore my common sense because it's more fun. Even if I do end up with horrible consequences.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top