Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Found out my crush is sixteen (seventeen this month, but still...), so I'm thoroughly turned off now. :derp

WHY U SO YOUNG? :arf
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Geez, American people and their fake appearance. Almost always looking so older than their current age. True story.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Acted much older than that too. o_O
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
smash dat ass Charle

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

You're not hurring 'cause of their soul XD Freak.
lol. i don't know what u're talking about, i only have interest in their soul :hmph
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Scav. I don't think Charles is aiming for the woman's soul just yet...


Never would've expected an older woman playing hard to get. I can't even imagine how that would be. xDDD


Maybe it didn't work out in her younger days so she's making full use of ok i think i'll stop here. :fail

Whatever you do, charlie. Don't give up. xP

lol. i don't know what u're talking about, i only have interest in their soul :hmph

:rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I got hit on by a girl today. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Found out my crush is sixteen (seventeen this month, but still...), so I'm thoroughly turned off now. :derp

WHY U SO YOUNG? :arf
well I guess it's understandable in your case but I confess I've always wondered why girls want a older boyfriend so bad :oh dunno what's the problem if he's younger as long as it's not several years

and yeah I know that they might be more childish whatever but I feel like it's that way in general no matter the behaviour :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Probably has more to do with a male and female of the same age - females are usually more "mature" in some ways or considered so. Once you get past a certain age you generally see more couples where the man might be younger.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
...And then there's women that just like younger boys...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...And then there's women that just like younger boys...
At a certain age I guess. But when we're talking about younger people it's much less common than the opposite.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I had 2 gf older than me... mainly because I've always been the youngest in class. So I think when you love someone age doesn't really matter (sounds so cliche....)

And I look even younger than I am so I guess those two liked younger boys look... but I find it weird cuse the last one is dating a 30 year old guy now :oh

But I've always been more marture mentaly than boys from my class and even girls.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that recently I started having another criteria for the boys that I like. :oh Sometimes I think "this guy definitely looks like someone my father wouldn't like". :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that recently I started having another criteria for the boys that I like. :oh Sometimes I think "this guy definitely looks like someone my father wouldn't like". :XD
Pfft...rebel!!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Who's a rebel? :gwah I'm making sure my father will like the man I bring home, how's that rebelling? O.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who's a rebel? :gwah I'm making sure my father will like the man I bring home, how's that rebelling? O.o
I meant because you're overly concerned with whether he'll like him or not all of sudden. So you should rebel and not worry about it :cookiehand
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So I should rebel against myself? xD Nah, liking someone doesn't depend that much on what my parents would say, but for some reason I started to think about that more.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hah, Naomi I know that feeling. I've had some minor hook-ups with chicks and they've turned out to be like, sixteen, seventeen, and I'm like;

It
SUCKS
I feel so disgusting afterwards... GJEQYNTÅQOFA

Especially when I meet them in the pub or at a festival and I assume they're over eighteen. =/

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Sometimes I think "this guy definitely looks like someone my father wouldn't like". :XD
This must be why girls never introduce me to their parents... They'll like me too much :cookiehand


:ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top