Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
[move]
[/move]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Meh, who was that post for? I have a guess. Was just worried about you is all, since that was uncharacteristic of you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Meh, who was that post for? I have a guess. Was just worried about you is all, since that was uncharacteristic of you.
The post was for me...not anyone else

And stop being a nose-pot Ancy :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But it was directed to someone, whether in real life or online.

WHAT IS GOING ON, NIISAN? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was directed at someone who wouldn't read it...just leave it be.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that all three of you are dicks
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Makes it easier to pee.

I confess that new episode of Suits is like Christmas. :\
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I have a small crush on someone that I definitely should NOT have a crush on. I'm kind of sitting here, hoping that it goes away soon. It's been a while since I've gotten nervous about being with someone alone, yet want it at the same time.

Please, let this blow over. :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomiii! :comfort I know that feel, I have two crushes like that at the same time. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I have a small crush on someone that I definitely should NOT have a crush on. I'm kind of sitting here, hoping that it goes away soon. It's been a while since I've gotten nervous about being with someone alone, yet want it at the same time.

Please, let this blow over. :fail
If it's a her, then go for it. :thumbs


I confess I'm pretty annoyed with how I'm unable to keep friendships solely because I don't keep in touch with people, even the ones that I like. Making friends is pretty easy for me (arrogant but true), but keeping it for a long time is difficult unless we can communicate easily just because I'm too nervous about bothering people.

I confess I wanna stop this and start talking to friends more, rekindle the fire of our friendships. I've had so many epic bromances and femalemances and threw it away just because I didn't talk when I should. :cry
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I'm pretty annoyed with how I'm unable to keep friendships solely because I don't keep in touch with people, even the ones that I like. Making friends is pretty easy for me (arrogant but true), but keeping it for a long time is difficult unless we can communicate easily just because I'm too nervous about bothering people.

I confess I wanna stop this and start talking to friends more, rekindle the fire of our friendships. I've had so many epic bromances and femalemances and threw it away just because I didn't talk when I should. :cry
This is exactly the problem I have. It was easier with school, but now that it's over and I'm basically on my ownm it gets really difficult again. While I do get invited to parties, meet new people and stuff, I'm way to shy or can't be bothered to meet up with my friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This is exactly the problem I have. It was easier with school, but now that it's over and I'm basically on my ownm it gets really difficult again. While I do get invited to parties, meet new people and stuff, I'm way to shy or can't be bothered to meet up with my friends.
You're invited to come with niichan in the Spring so we can work on that :derp

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I'm actually the same way as well. People just fade away, we sort of keep in touch through various ways but I think they just stop trying. I must not give a good vibe out.

The silly thing is that if I had a friend or friends who were constantly up my ass about doing things I would probably end up wanting to murder them.

I'm too hard to please :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm too hard :arf
:hurr

XD I stopped trying to stay in touch with friends when I moved to go to college.
Everytime I went back to my home, I had my whole family to visit, and my friends would demand me to visit them (instead of we all go out or wtv).
So I thought "fuck this shit". And then the friends I had in college also went away when I moved again =(
Sounds sad, but sometimes it's easier to keep online friends, or detect those good ones who'll remain connected to you no matter how much time passes by. I still can find some friends in those two cities that I can meet whenever I want and still have a good time^^ Few though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're invited to come with niichan in the Spring so we can work on that :derp

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I'm actually the same way as well. People just fade away, we sort of keep in touch through various ways but I think they just stop trying. I must not give a good vibe out.

The silly thing is that if I had a friend or friends who were constantly up my ass about doing things I would probably end up wanting to murder them.

I'm too hard to please :arf
:cookieface work on yourself then before you start working on others :p

I confess I'm more or less the same and I feel like this is a fun gathering of social weirdos :gorgy

:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top