[move]
[/move]

What? What's with that smiley?
I just don't know where nervousness and being apprehensive comes from. That's all.What? What's with that smiley?
The post was for me...not anyone elseMeh, who was that post for? I have a guess. Was just worried about you is all, since that was uncharacteristic of you.



I know that feel, I have two crushes like that at the same time. 
If it's a her, then go for it.I confess that I have a small crush on someone that I definitely should NOT have a crush on. I'm kind of sitting here, hoping that it goes away soon. It's been a while since I've gotten nervous about being with someone alone, yet want it at the same time.
Please, let this blow over.![]()
This is exactly the problem I have. It was easier with school, but now that it's over and I'm basically on my ownm it gets really difficult again. While I do get invited to parties, meet new people and stuff, I'm way to shy or can't be bothered to meet up with my friends.I confess I'm pretty annoyed with how I'm unable to keep friendships solely because I don't keep in touch with people, even the ones that I like. Making friends is pretty easy for me (arrogant but true), but keeping it for a long time is difficult unless we can communicate easily just because I'm too nervous about bothering people.
I confess I wanna stop this and start talking to friends more, rekindle the fire of our friendships. I've had so many epic bromances and femalemances and threw it away just because I didn't talk when I should. :cry
You're invited to come with niichan in the Spring so we can work on thatThis is exactly the problem I have. It was easier with school, but now that it's over and I'm basically on my ownm it gets really difficult again. While I do get invited to parties, meet new people and stuff, I'm way to shy or can't be bothered to meet up with my friends.


I'm too hard![]()

:cookieface work on yourself then before you start working on othersYou're invited to come with niichan in the Spring so we can work on that
---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------
I'm actually the same way as well. People just fade away, we sort of keep in touch through various ways but I think they just stop trying. I must not give a good vibe out.
The silly thing is that if I had a friend or friends who were constantly up my ass about doing things I would probably end up wanting to murder them.
I'm too hard to please![]()



Stop looking at THOSE websites while browsing MH!
When did I mention working on others?:cookieface work on yourself then before you start working on others![]()

I know you're an admin, but I must confess no rule prevents me from doing that :3Stop looking at THOSE websites while browsing MH!