Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that my mother called me up just to make fun of me today. She was downtown with my dad and friends for her birthday and called me up just to ask why I wasn't at Otakon with a really rare tone in her voice. Then she proceeded to drill me on what cosplay was and insisted that I would dress up despite me insisting I wouldn't.

:shootme
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You have a big head though, Gary. Shirley she knows you won't fit in anything. :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Watch Airplane!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess - that it really annoys me when an older lady plays hard to get.
Seriously.... annoying.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:cookiestare Leave my mom alone
:lmao

But seriously if you're over 40 and a younger guys chasing you - you really shouldn't play hard to get. Well - maybe I'm being a bit too obvious of what I'm after but still..... ^^;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:lmao

But seriously if you're over 40 and a younger guys chasing you - you really shouldn't play hard to get. Well - maybe I'm being a bit too obvious of what I'm after but still..... ^^;
So if you're an older woman you should just be a sure thing? :headscratch
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
CHARLES LOVES DEM COUGARS


ROAWRq
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So if you're an older woman you should just be a sure thing? :headscratch
Nah - I didn't mean it like that - not exactly - but.... you know.......
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I haven't had a cell phone for the past three weeks and I don't miss it.
I confess my friends have sttoped texting me cuse I won't answer or reply. They know if they wanna talk to me they should go to facebook chat or msn :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess my friends have sttoped texting me cuse I won't answer or reply. They know if they wanna talk to me they should go to facebook chat or msn :p
Is there much difference between those channels? :headscratch
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I meant to say texting or calling cuse my cellphone is always on mute and I forget to check it but I check my facebook or msn frequently.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that the convo between Charlie and Gary makes me mod-smack them both.... (a thing, get it with the program, etc, etc) what the hell dudes??? :cookiestare


Older women have souls too :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...my last post was OBVIOUS sarcasm :notrust

Do you read carefully enough? My posts previous to that were completely different :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that the convo between Charlie and Gary makes me mod-smack them both.... (a thing, get it with the program, etc, etc) what the hell dudes??? :cookiestare


Older women have souls too :-_-
I was just frustrated - she knows what I want. Its not like its a complete loss.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlieee! :comfort It will be okay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top