...fair enough. We'll talk later.I know you're an admin, but I must confess no rule prevents me from doing that :3
...fair enough. We'll talk later.I know you're an admin, but I must confess no rule prevents me from doing that :3


Who's Shirley?Shirley she knows you won't fit in anything.![]()

I confess - that it really annoys me when an older lady plays hard to get.
Seriously.... annoying.
Leave my mom aloneLeave my mom alone

So if you're an older woman you should just be a sure thing?
But seriously if you're over 40 and a younger guys chasing you - you really shouldn't play hard to get. Well - maybe I'm being a bit too obvious of what I'm after but still..... ^^;

Nah - I didn't mean it like that - not exactly - but.... you know.......So if you're an older woman you should just be a sure thing?![]()
She's old and wrinkly so she needs to get with the program...amirite?Nah - I didn't mean it like that - not exactly - but.... you know.......

I confess my friends have sttoped texting me cuse I won't answer or reply. They know if they wanna talk to me they should go to facebook chat or msnI confess that I haven't had a cell phone for the past three weeks and I don't miss it.

Is there much difference between those channels?I confess my friends have sttoped texting me cuse I won't answer or reply. They know if they wanna talk to me they should go to facebook chat or msn![]()





I was just frustrated - she knows what I want. Its not like its a complete loss.I confess that the convo between Charlie and Gary makes me mod-smack them both.... (a thing, get it with the program, etc, etc) what the hell dudes???
Older women have souls too![]()
It will be okay.