Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yep, first DVD available in September ! And probably broadcast on TV, we await confirmation =D

 
Last edited:

Refraction

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
125
Gender
Male
Country
Iceland
Yep, first DVD available in September ! And probably broadcast on TV, we await confirmation =D
Fingers crossed for a TV broadcast--that'd be brilliant! Excited to hear how the new voices sound. I actually didn't mind the Dybex dub of the 1999 series!

In any case, I'll put in a pre-order for the DVD in September (although I would have liked a Blu-ray release!) Exciting times ahead, and kudos to Kana for licensing the new series so swiftly!
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Right now, Kana has 5o episodes. I think it will air on MTV or MCM :^_^

DVD is eagerly awaited by our community, quite impressive ! =)
 

ContractHunterMEMO

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Right now, Kana has 5o episodes. I think it will air on MTV or MCM :^_^

DVD is eagerly awaited by our community, quite impressive ! =)
The box art for DVD 1 is off the chain! Excuse me ahead of time if this is a noob question, but is France's MTV similar to America's MTV(:gwah) or is it some sort of anime-based channel? Also, je parle un peu de français aussi so I'll be following the french dub with you guys. Now just waiting for an english dub (also keeping my fingers crossed for a spanish dub!) ,but I'm pretty sure that'll happen sometime within the next year or so.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
MTV Portugal used to show Soul Eater and D.Gray-Man.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
The box art for DVD 1 is off the chain! Excuse me ahead of time if this is a noob question, but is France's MTV similar to America's MTV(:gwah) or is it some sort of anime-based channel? Also, je parle un peu de français aussi so I'll be following the french dub with you guys. Now just waiting for an english dub (also keeping my fingers crossed for a spanish dub!) ,but I'm pretty sure that'll happen sometime within the next year or so.
Oh, cela fait plaisir de voir un peu de français ici :super Je pense que tu pourras facilement la suivre.

Here, MCM and MTV are music channels which propose programs mainly for teenager : realTV, game, anime... (FMA, HxH, Naruto, OP, Bleach, Black Butler, etc.)
They are very popular.

Yeah, other countries will follow soon, I'm sure. :)
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yes, they are available for some months. "Tell me" is in episode 34.

In the next character songs - September, I believe - there will be ... Chrollo ! And Gon / Hisoka duo ! :zomg
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want a Gon/Killua duo. And then a Gon/Killua/Kurapika/Leorio quartet. Hell, throw in Hisoka, too!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn, it's the first time I hear Kurapika's one. It's EPIC. Loved it.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kurapika's one needs to play at some point in this arc.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, they are available for some months. "Tell me" is in episode 34.

In the next character songs - September, I believe - there will be ... Chrollo ! And Gon / Hisoka duo ! :zomg
Oh...Didn't know that... it was the first time I heard them ...and I saw the date of the vids so...oh wait...damn...

I posted this info in the ost thread before
Again, my bad... -_-;

I want a Gon/Killua duo. And then a Gon/Killua/Kurapika/Leorio quartet. Hell, throw in Hisoka, too!
That'd be nice, though I'd really enjoy a quartet, AND PLEASE NO ONDO THIS TIME!!

Damn, it's the first time I hear Kurapika's one. It's EPIC. Loved it.
Yeah, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, though my favorite is Hanzo's XD

Kurapika's one needs to play at some point in this arc.
Agreed.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd love to hear that song played during Kurapika's fight with
Uvogin
 

BlackListHunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Fairy Tail/Bulzebuub jokes

 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think an instrumental Hi Ni Moeru Hitomi would fit very well with the Kurapika vs Uvogin fight. The song has a operatic feeling to it. Like there's a story it wants to tell. But
I don't think that is the mood for the Uvogin fight. I also don't think the 99 jazz music was
either. It was too funky I think for a serious fight/murder scene. I think the beginning song should be something harsh and brutal because that's how the fight feels to me. Some might see Kurapika as the graceful type because of all the gymnastics he does but I think Kurapika
was rather direct and hostile. In other words Kurapika does not screw around in the fight.

Instead I think an instrumental of Hi Ni Moeru Hitomi would fight better in the lead up to the fight when it becomes clear that Uvogin and Kurapika are going to meet up and fight.
 

Chain Bastard

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
247
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't think an instrumental Hi Ni Moeru Hitomi would fit very well with the Kurapika vs Uvogin fight. The song has a operatic feeling to it. Like there's a story it wants to tell. But
I don't think that is the mood for the Uvogin fight. I also don't think the 99 jazz music was
either. It was too funky I think for a serious fight/murder scene. I think the beginning song should be something harsh and brutal because that's how the fight feels to me. Some might see Kurapika as the graceful type because of all the gymnastics he does but I think Kurapika
was rather direct and hostile. In other words Kurapika does not screw around in the fight.

Instead I think an instrumental of Hi Ni Moeru Hitomi would fight better in the lead up to the fight when it becomes clear that Uvogin and Kurapika are going to meet up and fight.
Personally, I pray for :
Intro = Death Agony
Fight = No music, as Gon vs Hisoka
Phone call = Dirge from dark side

And please, epic Tomoko Mori !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top