Manga: First part of chapter 71, chapter 72, final scene in chapter 76, chapter 73
Nippon's Adaptation: Second half of episode 50, episode 51, episode 52, part of episode 54.
Episode starts with an introduction about the auctions and market. What has been said came from the first page of chapter 71. And apparently, the competition is absent from here. Nippon's adaptation has kept it along with the results, but Killua's gambling got altered. In the manga based on his description, he probably went to a hoarse race. We see in Nippon's adaptation episode 50 how it went. Killua went to a casino and Gon stuck to online auction sites.
-panel 1-
-Gon: "Let's look around."
-Panel 2-
-Killua: "If only Muumuu Dance hadn't tripped in the final turn. At 12-1, I would've been rolling in dough!"
-panel 3-
-Gon: "Gambling is never the answer."
-Killua: "You shut up!" - "Placing an empty can on the street would yield a better return than you!!"
-Gon: "A win is a win!"
-Gons' box: [5.42 million -> J5,434,997]
-Killua's box: [5.42 million -> 286 million -> 0]
-panel 4-
-Gon: "But now I have a better knack for negotiation, and got lots of inside stories!"
-Killua: "Most people get ripped off just when they think they've gotten the hang of it."
-panel 5-
-Gon: "Anyway, I won!" - "You'll have to do one thing I say."
-Killua: "Yeah, yeah."
BTW... check out the name list and tell me what's funny about it...
In Nippon's adaptation Gon asks Killua to buy him a new phone since he was the winner. In the manga and Madhouse's adaptation it was Killua who pointed out that Gon needs a phone since all hunters should have one.
-Killua: "And why don't you have a cell?" - "All hunters need one!!"
-Gon: "Oh yeah."
Madhouse once again gives us modern day designs with the phones here. But most importantly, the beetle phone is here. Oh, and Leoreo is back as well! The phone's description is as it is, with the except of not mentioning watching and recording TV. Nippon's adaptation also included Killua mispronouncing Leoreo's name joke.
-Leoreo: "Get this Beetle-07. A tad weighty and costly, but..." - "... it works around the world." - "translates 200 languages." - "Watch and record TV."
The haggling part got skipped over.
-panel 1-
-Leoreo: "Hey, how much for two?" - "400k?! No way, I say 80k."
-Merchant: "Forget it then."
-Leoreo: "Hm?"
-Merchant: "How about 95k?
-Leoreo: "102k tops!!"
-Merchant: "C'mon, help a poor kid out!!"
-Leoreo: "500 more!!
-panel 2-
-Killua: "Geez. Now he's haggling in units of ten."
-Gon: "There's a crowd watching us."
And here as well he didn't mention how much he payed for his phone.
-Leoreo: "Haggling is par for the course! I could do far better when I'm on a roll. - "I payed J80,029 for mine!" - "The real deal starts when the guy asks you to leave.
Victory!
Leoreo's knowledge, or should I say ignorance about nen got extended a bit with a part from chapter
76. In Nippon's adaption, this scene is in episode
54.
-panel 1-
-Leoreo: "So..." - "you guys learned nen, right?"
-panel 2-
-Killua: "We sure did."
-Gon: "You're going to learn after applying to school, right?"
-panel 3-
-Leoreo: "No." - "I've learned it already."
-Gon: "Leoreo..." - "That's called Ten, and..."
-Leoreo: "What?!" - "There's more?!"
-Killua: "Figured as much."
Then comes this scene from chapter
72. Introducing the game to leoreo is filler.
Windows or Mac?
I'm pretty sure someone will make this a real site...!
The search part got interrupted by Miluki's struggle from chapter
72. The part about NPC going through walls was omitted. In Nippon's adaptation this scene is in episode
50.
-Miluki: "I traced the whole program!!" - "Why won't any events trigger?!" - "NPCs walk through walls!" - "But I didn't make any mistakes!!"
Nippon's adaptation shows us the inside of Miluki's balloon.
Back to the gang, and the HxH universe got its own Wikipedia as well!
Now back to the guards. Their power walk is missing here too. Dalzollene assigns their positions normaly in Madhouse's adaptation. In Nippon's adaptation he did not assign their positions.