[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Maiden of Puria

Come on riki, these are YOUR stories aren't they? :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

They really should disable post count here...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

LOL I just figured out this morning. :XD

Why, dd?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Exactly the quality of posts here are worse than the funforum!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Someone is being grouchy today...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Ikr T.T I even tried to talk to him about the Olympics and he ignored me, now that T.T
JUST DON'T COME HERE AND SAY THAT TALKING ABOUT RIKI'S STORY IS LOW QUALITY TOPIC Ò.Ó
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Who said riki's story is low quality?! :oh

DD!! :yelling
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I never said anything about riki story...
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Not so, actually =/ I'm failing at moving together...
I was seeing a bright side in it, since I learned a bit how to control myself and talk about things instead of yelling and demanding, but talking isn't going nowhere as well and and I ended up yelling at a bus driver instead... Now I felt like crying so often =-= went from a yeller to a crier and now I remember why I became a yeller in the first place =-=
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Farfalla is such a tsundere...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

XDDD

Oh, the bright side of being a girl: how fast we can feel a bit better as well XD
Thanks for humoring me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top