Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gary, I think the things that Googz said are WAY better. I can also grab a boob and have heavy make-out sessions in real life... Been there done that. It's not difficult. XD;;
:SOON

This is about Googz's unconscious mind, not your weekend molestation adventures :edu

Since you've been watching people before know them O.O
(just kidding, we all do that right right)
No, only I do that.

I confess I think it's stupid everyone thinks braces are horrible. It's like glasses or whatever, it'll suit some people and it'll look horrible on some.

Farfy, you look good with braces. And like you're a teen, but at least you don't look like an old granny. :derp
It doesn't suit someone. Having railroad tracks in your mouth doesn't SUIT anyone. Sometimes it looks much less conspicuous. It has a lot to do with how they feel too. If they're irritating you, others can tell.

I confess this place evolved into a free psychotherapie for everyone

and a awesome one that is~
That's not a confession. You're uninvited. LEAVE! :arf

Just kidding, you can stay.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It doesn't suit someone. Having railroad tracks in your mouth doesn't SUIT anyone. Sometimes it looks much less conspicuous. It has a lot to do with how they feel too. If they're irritating you, others can tell.
Bad memories with braces? :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Bad memories with braces? :comfort
No, braces were fine I guess. Just that my crossbite came back even after wearing retainers the way I was told.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XD and that's the second time I'm wearing them. Also had crossbite when I was a kid. ( it must be a pain to have it back D: )

Once I was chasing my sister thru the house, couldn't break and bumped my face into a wall /o/ Taking my lip out of my braces was "fun" \o\
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, braces were fine I guess. Just that my crossbite came back even after wearing retainers the way I was told.
so, you're traumatized, thus taking out your kolaveri di on people nad braces. Such a jerk.
XD and that's the second time I'm wearing them. Also had crossbite when I was a kid. ( it must be a pain to have it back D: )

Once I was chasing my sister thru the house, couldn't break and bumped my face into a wall /o/ Taking my lip out of my braces was "fun" \o\
HAHAHAHA NOT SHOCKED
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
XD and that's the second time I'm wearing them. Also had crossbite when I was a kid. ( it must be a pain to have it back D: )

Once I was chasing my sister thru the house, couldn't break and bumped my face into a wall /o/ Taking my lip out of my braces was "fun" \o\
Not a pain really...sometimes I'll wake up and my jaw can get locked or click but it used to be worse when I would grind my teeth more while I slept. I don't seem to do it was much anymore since the jaw problems aren't as bad.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I feel kinda stupid because I recently found out how massive this community is (Only posted in SPOT)...

DAMN, THIS IS F@@KING HUGE, I LOVE IT :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess its freaking hot in here and... and...... the central ain't turn on. Fan is blowing some lovely recirculated hot air. Feels, like I'm melting.... but... ^^; maybe this help me loose some of the weight I gained today. :faint
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, "back to topic" I used to have braces when i was 14/15... And I was a handball keeper at the time ( you can imagine the rest of the story, I used to bleed 1 or 2 times a week :/ ).

It didn't really bother me though lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry but I never suffered from depression :arf

:comfort
Haha...you will. Suffer.

Messy kisser, Gary? :3
Is that a proposition? :cheez

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Messy maybe in the sense that two people with braces could potentially share all three meals of the day if they chose to suck face enough.


But I had my braces off when I was 13 or so...so yeah not much of that going on prior :imslow
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,451
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that my first thought, when I saw Adorien's pictures, back in 2011, was: "I'd like to meet her irl, she seems like a fun and mischievous person." And your supposedly 'weird' smile had a lot to do with it. You have a beautiful smile imho.

I also confess that I'm still not bored of Yuki Yuki Yuki, after three hours and a half worth of it... which is kinda disturbing...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Teub! :wtf Thank you, really. I'd love meeting you too. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I feel kinda stupid because I recently found out how massive this community is (Only posted in SPOT)...

DAMN, THIS IS F@@KING HUGE, I LOVE IT :3
I confess that the Fun Forum is where it's at! :3c

Also, I consider I slept to 2pm today. Yay~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I was a tad late to work. Though the start shift was earlier than usual.

Although I woke up early enough despite going to bed late. A last minute shower kept me behind. In order to make it some what @ a reasonable time... when ever I was @ a traffic light I made sure no cops were around and turn on my hazzard light and passed on red. It's a good thing that the shift is so early in the morning.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, "back to topic" I used to have braces when i was 14/15... And I was a handball keeper at the time ( you can imagine the rest of the story, I used to bleed 1 or 2 times a week :/
Sympathetic pain D:

Messy maybe in the sense that two people with braces could potentially share all three meals of the day if they chose to suck face enough.
I confess that made my turkey sandwich dance around my stomach >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sympathetic pain D:



I confess that made my turkey sandwich dance around my stomach >.>
Don't you mean around your ovaries? :teehee


I confess I'm getting annoyed at how petty my parents act with each other, at least on subject of their family. Makes me wonder how my dad will act with me since I dislike his brothers and sisters-in-law and usually refuse to visit them, only visiting my cousins.

I confess my way of getting payback of my dad not telling us where he goes, usually, is by not telling him anything. I confess this is [user]arrogance[/user] on my part because I know I'll make it back home safely anyway, even if I went into Harlem wearing racist t-shirts. But so far, [user]arrogance[/user] hasn't killed me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top