I confess this place evolved into a free psychotherapie for everyone
and a awesome one that is~
and a awesome one that is~
Gary, I think the things that Googz said are WAY better. I can also grab a boob and have heavy make-out sessions in real life... Been there done that. It's not difficult. XD;;


No, only I do that.Since you've been watching people before know them O.O
(just kidding, we all do that right right)
It doesn't suit someone. Having railroad tracks in your mouth doesn't SUIT anyone. Sometimes it looks much less conspicuous. It has a lot to do with how they feel too. If they're irritating you, others can tell.I confess I think it's stupid everyone thinks braces are horrible. It's like glasses or whatever, it'll suit some people and it'll look horrible on some.
Farfy, you look good with braces. And like you're a teen, but at least you don't look like an old granny.![]()
That's not a confession. You're uninvited. LEAVE!I confess this place evolved into a free psychotherapie for everyone
and a awesome one that is~

Bad memories with braces?It doesn't suit someone. Having railroad tracks in your mouth doesn't SUIT anyone. Sometimes it looks much less conspicuous. It has a lot to do with how they feel too. If they're irritating you, others can tell.

No, braces were fine I guess. Just that my crossbite came back even after wearing retainers the way I was told.Bad memories with braces?![]()
so, you're traumatized, thus taking out your kolaveri di on people nad braces. Such a jerk.No, braces were fine I guess. Just that my crossbite came back even after wearing retainers the way I was told.
HAHAHAHA NOT SHOCKEDXD and that's the second time I'm wearing them. Also had crossbite when I was a kid. ( it must be a pain to have it back D: )
Once I was chasing my sister thru the house, couldn't break and bumped my face into a wall /o/ Taking my lip out of my braces was "fun" \o\
Not a pain really...sometimes I'll wake up and my jaw can get locked or click but it used to be worse when I would grind my teeth more while I slept. I don't seem to do it was much anymore since the jaw problems aren't as bad.XD and that's the second time I'm wearing them. Also had crossbite when I was a kid. ( it must be a pain to have it back D: )
Once I was chasing my sister thru the house, couldn't break and bumped my face into a wall /o/ Taking my lip out of my braces was "fun" \o\
Sorry but I never suffered from depressionThat's not a confession. You're uninvited. LEAVE!
Just kidding, you can stay.



Haha...you will. Suffer.Sorry but I never suffered from depression
![]()
Is that a proposition?Messy kisser, Gary? :3


Thank you, really. I'd love meeting you too. ^^
I confess that the Fun Forum is where it's at!I feel kinda stupid because I recently found out how massive this community is (Only posted in SPOT)...
DAMN, THIS IS F@@KING HUGE, I LOVE IT :3

Sympathetic pain D:Oh, "back to topic" I used to have braces when i was 14/15... And I was a handball keeper at the time ( you can imagine the rest of the story, I used to bleed 1 or 2 times a week :/
I confess that made my turkey sandwich dance around my stomach >.>Messy maybe in the sense that two people with braces could potentially share all three meals of the day if they chose to suck face enough.
Don't you mean around your ovaries?Sympathetic pain D:
I confess that made my turkey sandwich dance around my stomach >.>
