ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

HA HA BOB I'm one step ahead of you XD I had already posted in your thread xDDD

did I just read your mind? I'm so awesome

and yeah was a typo xD and yes I DID! When the avengers came out I think
I've just your post in my thread that you mentioned, it's on the first page of this current version. T'was a long time ago though :oh

You read my mind? anything interesting? :heh

I wouldn't say you're awesome, I'd say you're TAT! :thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

@sakura
My thread is the leftmost link under my sig :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I get that it was sarcasm Ghost but you know I mostly lurk around everywhere should the rest feel offended that I only post in their threads when something catches my eye?
Yes

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Now I'm butthurt

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Wait, no I'm not :imslow
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I see...my life will get a lot harder now , because of you ppl!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

my life....uh... I see what you did there
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Anybody know how I can get work as a voice/radio guy? Seriously!

Based on your thread title, do you want to do voice over or be DJ?

How is your comic progressing btw?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anybody know how I can get work as a voice/radio guy? Seriously!

Sorry for the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper late reply Riki! :disappoint

Anyway... I have always been told that I have a great voice and that I should do radio or something. So I figured I see where the went... which it ended up not going anywhere at all of course. :p

The comic is on a temporary back burner, cause there are other things I want and need to draw first.

I did an event this past weekend... I will just repost what I posted in the Pic Thread:

Did an event this past weekend where a bunch of people drew on the sidewalks and shit.

I drew a sponsored piece of the upcoming "Finding Nemo 3D" movie.

This was the first time that I have ever done artwork like this.

I am as sore as a MOTHERTRUCKER!! I also twisted the living shit outta my knee and it hurts like an SOB!!







Anyway, after doing this event and having numerous positive feedbacks from it. It has brought back my motivation to start doing art on a (hopefully) regular basis. :grin

So keep an eye out for new stuff to be landing in this thread soon! :whoo
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Anybody know how I can get work as a voice/radio guy? Seriously!

It looks amazing! :thumbs

Oh, I hope your knee feel better soon. :comfort
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Anybody know how I can get work as a voice/radio guy? Seriously!

:poke

Hey! How are you?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Anybody know how I can get work as a voice/radio guy? Seriously!

I am good... just became a vampire.

So totally all immortal and stuff! :p

You?

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: They all took comfort in the fact that I died a violent death...

Oh, that's nice to know.

So who bit you?

I'm doing well. Subbing has been keeping me busy
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

So about this next art piece, what are we choosing from?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

anything that you think you would like to see me do.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

Alright, I'll get looking then. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

Hey Ghostie, how goes the hunt for the dream job?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

Like looking for the Dragonballs... and I haven't even found one yet. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help me pick my next art piece.

Keep at it dude :cheerbunny. I hope life is good otherwise. Have you been playing any new games lately?
 
Top