[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Charlie will massage! :amuse
I don't need you asshole! :modsmack

:headscratch - you have four legs....

edit or at least one..... :arf

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Okay

;~;

It looks the same :crying



:whistle


I can squish you by mind control! u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Fail. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Kids in the Hall is NOT fail :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Kids in the Hall is NOT fail :gwah
I said fail because it I couldn't see the gif. :XD
Now it opened. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Pffft...you just had to find a reason to be mean :eyeroll
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Pffft...you just had to find a reason to be mean :eyeroll
That's not true! :gwah
Now you are being mean! :scry
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:popcorn I'll get you your own....in 2 years :3c
Why 2 years? By then I already died of hunger. :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Why 2 years? By then I already died of hunger. :gwah
WELL If you can't look after yourself until then it's not my fault :hmph It's the best I can do.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

WELL If you can't look after yourself until then it's not my fault :hmph It's the best I can do.
Ok, Bob! See you in 2014! :blush
I will charge the popcorn. :rolleyes:

And I'll give you an acarajé! :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Ok, Bob! See you in 2014! :blush
I will charge the popcorn. :rolleyes:

And I'll give you an acarajé! :hee
You'll charge for the popcorn? :huh but I'm GIVING them to you....:gwah

The acaraje look nice;


Do you make it differently to how it is done/include different ingredients?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Tatsu you're still up ~~~

Sup guys ~~
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Lol, it's my way of saying that I will not forget the popcorn! :amuse

Omg, I start drooling just by looking it! :gaw

I'll buy for you, I don't know how to make it. :gwah
It's exactly like the picture. :wtf

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Tatsu you're still up ~~~

Sup guys ~~
Yah, but it reminds me that I need to sleep, I'm late! :gwah

Have you returned from work? So fast! o.o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yah, but it reminds me that I need to sleep, I'm late! :gwah

Have you returned from work? So fast! o.o
I'll be going to work in about 20 - 5 minutes or so ~
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Oh, I got it.
Good work, Charlie! :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Lol, it's my way of saying that I will not forget the popcorn! :amuse

Omg, I start drooling just by looking it! :gaw

I'll buy for you, I don't know how to make it. :gwah
It's exactly like the picture. :wtf
You've got 2 years to learn; should be just about enough time to learn it :derp`
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You've got 2 years to learn; should be just about enough time to learn it :derp`
No, it's very difficult to make! Pros only!!! :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top