Hasa Diga Eebowai

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I forgot there were posts here >.>;

Women, so many stipulations with doing things....it's just anime :yelling


:love
:lovebunny

Then don't :heh
:hug

goldb said:
What things? :oh
Oh, you know... you can't make people give a shit about what's important to you, that sort of thing.
I put on some weight!!! :o

my new partner in the kitchen has a knack for cooking "special staff meals" and I can't refuse them! And lately the pastry chef has been so kind to me and we have hidden "tea parties" under the kitchen table! :gwah

And then I go home and don't wanna work out anymore because I'm tired from work :shin
Oh no! Well, I'm sure you're the only one who even notices. :p

I don't think I'd be able to refuse either. My willpower lately has been exceptionally weak. Why is "tea party" in quotes? Is that code for something else? :p

I totally feel your pain about not wanting to work out after work. I'm on my feet all day, so it's really hard to be motivated enough to work out after that. I just want to sit down, you know? Sometimes I can get myself to do it, but other times, the laziness wins.

I'm having fun recently. My boyfriend noted that I was not so angry or stressed-sounding on the phone anymore, and not drunk, certainly.

I told him my drinking was only because my previous partner at work was my drinking buddy, and now that he's quit- I certainly felt... healthier? lol.

It's the good vibes. :thumbs
:thumbs

Light's out baby. *smooch
Ooooo~ :love

I love it when a man has the guts to take advantage of a opportunity like that.

Goodsie...I've got something for you :hurr

ready to see it??
sure????? :hurr
nomnomnomnomnom :3c
:rofl

Thanks, Ancy.

I love Krispy Kreme.

But that's beside the point. Whether we liked it or not, we were too drunk to notice, I guess. :gwah
Fresh, hot Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts are the shit. :tss I can't even remember the last time I had them, though. We don't really have Krispy Kreme here in Chicago. Just Dunkin' Donuts (decent coffee, but meh doughnuts) as far as the eye can see.

Drunk food always tastes amazing. It barely matters what it is. I've gone back to places later when I was sober because I remember having such a good meal there when I was drunk and have been very disappointed. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

I finally finished watching FMA Brotherhood this past weekend; did it all in about 3 days. God it was awesome. *off to listen to soundtrack* :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Didn't you order the manga boxset?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yes, that was ages ago. I also had the anime but hadn't seen any of it at all.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I finally finished watching FMA Brotherhood this past weekend; did it all in about 3 days. God it was awesome. *off to listen to soundtrack* :amuse
Nice! The first OP song is my favorite. I can listen to that over and over.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Yes, that was ages ago. I also had the anime but hadn't seen any of it at all.
Ages? Didn't you just instagram it a month or two ago? :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Ages? Didn't you just instagram it a month or two ago? :XD
Nice to know you pay attention to my instagram pics :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

Why haven't you been able to find the off-switch? Are you looking at the right places? Is off-switch somehow related to the third-leg :toc?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Looking for the off switch

I'm clearly looking in the wrong places, but I don't know where else to look. :(

Third leg? :rofl
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

I'm clearly looking in the wrong places, but I don't know where else to look. :(

Third leg? :rofl
I can help :cookiestare...depends though :hurr.

Yeah, I heard Gary has one :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looking for the off switch

Well I pay attention to lies mostly :lulzobito
Objection! My photos aren't lies, I take offence to that comment and ask that you apologise. Thank you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Objection! My photos aren't lies, I take offence to that comment and ask that you apologise. Thank you.
Not your photos...your photos proved your lies :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

WHO SHOWED THOSE PICS?!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

I am not falling for it :hip.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looking for the off switch

Oh good...you made it up then
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Looking for the off switch

Who knows :toc...
 
Top