Re: Looking for the off switch
I forgot there were posts here >.>;



I don't think I'd be able to refuse either. My willpower lately has been exceptionally weak. Why is "tea party" in quotes? Is that code for something else?
I totally feel your pain about not wanting to work out after work. I'm on my feet all day, so it's really hard to be motivated enough to work out after that. I just want to sit down, you know? Sometimes I can get myself to do it, but other times, the laziness wins.

I love it when a man has the guts to take advantage of a opportunity like that.

Thanks, Ancy.
I can't even remember the last time I had them, though. We don't really have Krispy Kreme here in Chicago. Just Dunkin' Donuts (decent coffee, but meh doughnuts) as far as the eye can see.
Drunk food always tastes amazing. It barely matters what it is. I've gone back to places later when I was sober because I remember having such a good meal there when I was drunk and have been very disappointed. xD
I forgot there were posts here >.>;
Women, so many stipulations with doing things....it's just anime
![]()

Then don't![]()

Oh, you know... you can't make people give a shit about what's important to you, that sort of thing.goldb said:What things?![]()
Oh no! Well, I'm sure you're the only one who even notices.I put on some weight!!!
my new partner in the kitchen has a knack for cooking "special staff meals" and I can't refuse them! And lately the pastry chef has been so kind to me and we have hidden "tea parties" under the kitchen table!
And then I go home and don't wanna work out anymore because I'm tired from work![]()

I don't think I'd be able to refuse either. My willpower lately has been exceptionally weak. Why is "tea party" in quotes? Is that code for something else?

I totally feel your pain about not wanting to work out after work. I'm on my feet all day, so it's really hard to be motivated enough to work out after that. I just want to sit down, you know? Sometimes I can get myself to do it, but other times, the laziness wins.
I'm having fun recently. My boyfriend noted that I was not so angry or stressed-sounding on the phone anymore, and not drunk, certainly.
I told him my drinking was only because my previous partner at work was my drinking buddy, and now that he's quit- I certainly felt... healthier? lol.
It's the good vibes.![]()
Ooooo~Light's out baby. *smooch

I love it when a man has the guts to take advantage of a opportunity like that.
Goodsie...I've got something for you
ready to see it??
sure?????
nomnomnomnomnom![]()

Thanks, Ancy.
Fresh, hot Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts are the shit.I love Krispy Kreme.
But that's beside the point. Whether we liked it or not, we were too drunk to notice, I guess.![]()
I can't even remember the last time I had them, though. We don't really have Krispy Kreme here in Chicago. Just Dunkin' Donuts (decent coffee, but meh doughnuts) as far as the eye can see.Drunk food always tastes amazing. It barely matters what it is. I've gone back to places later when I was sober because I remember having such a good meal there when I was drunk and have been very disappointed. xD








?

...depends though 


.