Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Injuries doesn't affect Kobe. that guy will put a mask again and come to strike xD


Sure you can! you just won't win haha
Yeah sure, but you can't play 1 on 5![]()
people beware of me during the season lol its not like all of them + the bench gonna get injured at the same time. with 1 or 2 injured and with no depth in the bench, kobe can still carry the team and he proved that already
Yeah sure, but you can't play 1 on 5![]()
I'm a Celtics fan


Wizards >.>^Whats your team?
Well, I don't think we should give the Lakers too much credit before the season has started. They certainly look good on paper, but we don't know how well they will gel together and chemistry is very important. Perkins may not be the most most athletic center, but he's more than capable of guarding Dwight Howard in the post. In fact, Howard said it himself he has the most trouble when Perkins is defending him than any other center. He always does a exceptional job, so I'm not worried about that. Not to mention Serge Ibaka continues to grow into a better defender each and every year. Their interior defense will capable trust me. Injuries next season might hurt the Lakers too; you never know about Nash bad back acting up and Kobe's lingering body issues with his fingers, ankles, knees etc he'll miss some games most likely, and Howard coming from back surgery even though it was minor will he really be the same? We'll see. Also, Mike Brown MUST do a better job coaching the offense this year otherwise they will be a mess. However, despite saying all that I do see them in the conference finals next year if anything.Talent trumps all in the NBA, I don't think the Thunder can get past Lakers this year. I still have questions about the Thunders interior defense, Nash tossing the ball in to Howard should expose Perkins lack of athleticism. The Thunder do have a bright future, but it won't be this year. Nash - Kobe - World Peace - Gasol - Howard is too much. Heat beat the Lakers in the finals.
Man it must be tough supporting them every year. I admire your courage sirWizards >.>



I gave up halfway through last seasonMan it must be tough supporting them every year. I admire your courage sir![]()
I hated that team. I was so glad to see Nick Young, Blatche, and Mcgee get traded. Brad Beale looks like the real deal, that at least is one bright spot. I nearly cried like a bitch last year whenever I saw Ricky Rubio highlights. If anyone did not know: the Wizards traded the 5th pick in 2009 to Minnesota for Randy Foye and Mike Miller. The Timberwolves used the pick on Ricky Rubio. The Wizards in effect traded Ricky Rubio for Randy Foye and Mike Miller. I may never get over this. In a recent podcast Bill Simmons described that trade as the sports "...equivalent of pulling your pants down at work and exposing yourself to a female employee". Imagine the Wizards if they had drafted Rubio in 2009 and then Boogie Cousins in 2010.Depends on Kobe's health. If he is ready to play, the Lakers should immediately carve up the western conference. Kobe, Dwight, and Pau with a true point guard should be near unstoppable. Other than Miami, I don't think a team in the league matches up well.yeah the Lakers won't go down easily this year but they might have a bad start like last year

