Liar![]()


First I was like le spam response ya like this
then i was like le do this...
What would le toc do in this situation?


Liar![]()



This looks like what happens when you release your Chow Chow in a llama field o.o
You say that because I'm not close enough. If I was there you would piss your pants!No I won't, you glue snorter. I fear no one!![]()



Sorry, I'm wrong. I'm sure you pee your pants when you see a cockroach. So I guess when you see my llama rage you'll poop your underwear.From laughter, yes I would.

Lol!He pees himself when he laughs

OMG! Who I was doing there?then i was like le do this...
What would le toc do in this situation?![]()



Sex and drugs are fabulous?

heh i didnt know u wereI lost my thread so I had to make another.
I'm new here so I will repeat some things I said before:
I'm shy at first but then I just talk nonsense basically. Yep, I'm pretty silly.
I love to eat, listening to music, concerts, traveling, thrillers movies, animes and etc.
My favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, School Rumble, NANA and Ichigo Mashimaro.
AndunfortunatelyFarfat (known as Farfalla) is my sister.
So let's talk!![]()


I'm trying to save money, but when I get a better financial situation (a job
) you'll dye it again.

nice to meet you too. And dang u really like colored hairHi! Nice to meet you scav!
I had blue, pink and purple hair. I think I'm a chameleon sometimes.
But unfortunately my hair is no longer blue, just discolored.I'm trying to save money, but when I get a better financial situation (a job
) you'll dye it again.
Favorite dish? Many dishes like: hot philadelphia, acarajé, strogonoff, pasta, many kinds of desserts and... potatos! I love to eat.
No, I don't like hip hop. Do you only like hip hop?
Yes, she likes gay metal.![]()
what about red hair? red haired girl are soooo 



Oh, well, I'm a brunette girl, I don't think red will be nice on me because of my skin colour, red looks good on white women, and anyway I'm not a big fan, I prefer natural redheads.nice to meet you too. And dang u really like colored hairwhat about red hair? red haired girl are soooo
just get some money into fafyy pocket
btw are done studying? what kind of job do u plan to do? but u're lowering ur chances if you come at a job interview with colored hairs
generally girls doesn't eat much cuz they wanna stay slim, you don't have those kind of problems?
well i mainly listen hiphop since im into hiphop dances. but i listen other stuff sometimes. i can listen almost everything except the kind of stuff fafyy listen xD
im glad u call it gay metal![]()
But now she will read this and it will be more difficult to do it. 
Oh, I still don't know but I think I would like to have any tolerable job with a good salary. No, in my professional field you can be bald and have a tattoo on your nose, nobody cares. 
































Sorry by the poor English....Tell me Charlie, why you do this to me? You can't expose me like that, I thought you was a good guy.![]()

I'm not talking about all kinds of metal, I'm talking about the metal my sister likes.
Metal is awesome...well some of it
M3J, is that you?Sorry by the poor English....
For you -
![]()
And then I was like...
![]()

Some of each....maybeFUCK YOU Ç.Ç ,HEAVY, POWER, FOLK AND MELODIC METAL ARE AWESOME Ç.Ç