Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States

:oh

:notrust

First I was like le spam response ya like this



then i was like le do this...

What would le toc do in this situation?



:iik
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No I won't, you glue snorter. I fear no one! :3c
You say that because I'm not close enough. If I was there you would piss your pants! :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
From laughter, yes I would.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Dah. :hip
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:story

---------- Post added September 03, 2012 at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2012 at 06:50 PM ----------






 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
From laughter, yes I would.
Sorry, I'm wrong. I'm sure you pee your pants when you see a cockroach. So I guess when you see my llama rage you'll poop your underwear. :kukuku


---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

He pees himself when he laughs
Lol!


Guess who is the little boy on the right! :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

then i was like le do this...

What would le toc do in this situation?



:iik
OMG! Who I was doing there? :err
I can't remember! I think I was drunk! :sexyarf

Tell me Charlie, why you do this to me? You can't expose me like that, I thought you was a good guy. :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I lost my thread so I had to make another. :pout
I'm new here so I will repeat some things I said before:
I'm shy at first but then I just talk nonsense basically. Yep, I'm pretty silly. :pleased
I love to eat, listening to music, concerts, traveling, thrillers movies, animes and etc.
My favorite animes are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, School Rumble, NANA and Ichigo Mashimaro. :^_^
And unfortunately Farfat (known as Farfalla) is my sister.
So let's talk! :blush
heh i didnt know u were fafyy farfat sister. welcome aboard. Are you the famous sister with blue hair? what is your favorite dish? do u like hip hop? do you hate farfat's musical taste?
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hi! Nice to meet you scav! :amuse
I had blue, pink and purple hair. I think I'm a chameleon sometimes. :oh
But unfortunately my hair is no longer blue, just discolored. :scry I'm trying to save money, but when I get a better financial situation (a job :XD) you'll dye it again.
Favorite dish? Many dishes like: hot philadelphia, acarajé, strogonoff, pasta, many kinds of desserts and... potatos! I love to eat. :nod
No, I don't like hip hop. Do you only like hip hop?
Yes, she likes gay metal. :gwah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hi! Nice to meet you scav! :amuse
I had blue, pink and purple hair. I think I'm a chameleon sometimes. :oh
But unfortunately my hair is no longer blue, just discolored. :scry I'm trying to save money, but when I get a better financial situation (a job :XD) you'll dye it again.
Favorite dish? Many dishes like: hot philadelphia, acarajé, strogonoff, pasta, many kinds of desserts and... potatos! I love to eat. :nod
No, I don't like hip hop. Do you only like hip hop?
Yes, she likes gay metal. :gwah
nice to meet you too. And dang u really like colored hair :XD what about red hair? red haired girl are soooo :hurr
just get some money into fafyy pocket :3c
btw are done studying? what kind of job do u plan to do? but u're lowering ur chances if you come at a job interview with colored hairs :XD
generally girls doesn't eat much cuz they wanna stay slim, you don't have those kind of problems?
well i mainly listen hiphop since im into hiphop dances. but i listen other stuff sometimes. i can listen almost everything except the kind of stuff fafyy listen xD
im glad u call it gay metal :D
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
nice to meet you too. And dang u really like colored hair :XD what about red hair? red haired girl are soooo :hurr
just get some money into fafyy pocket :3c
btw are done studying? what kind of job do u plan to do? but u're lowering ur chances if you come at a job interview with colored hairs :XD
generally girls doesn't eat much cuz they wanna stay slim, you don't have those kind of problems?
well i mainly listen hiphop since im into hiphop dances. but i listen other stuff sometimes. i can listen almost everything except the kind of stuff fafyy listen xD
im glad u call it gay metal :D
Oh, well, I'm a brunette girl, I don't think red will be nice on me because of my skin colour, red looks good on white women, and anyway I'm not a big fan, I prefer natural redheads.
Good idea! It would be nice to steal her again! :heh But now she will read this and it will be more difficult to do it. :fail
No, I'm in college, I'm torturing myself to finish it. :( Oh, I still don't know but I think I would like to have any tolerable job with a good salary. No, in my professional field you can be bald and have a tattoo on your nose, nobody cares. :XD
I'm the opposite, I'm too thin and I ate everything I can because I love to eat and because I want to gain weight. :sweat
Oh, I like hiphop dances, I think is so cool! Show me some video of you dancing! :nuts
And I'm glad you agree with me! :hee
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang



:lolo



Metal is awesome...well some of it
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tell me Charlie, why you do this to me? You can't expose me like that, I thought you was a good guy. :scry
Sorry by the poor English.... :scry

For you -


And then I was like...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang



:lolo



Metal is awesome...well some of it
I'm not talking about all kinds of metal, I'm talking about the metal my sister likes.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Sorry by the poor English.... :scry

For you -


And then I was like...
M3J, is that you? :notsure

 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tatsu Chan - my attempts at humor fails sometimes/
titica na cabeça
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top