I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

What's a food that everyone finds weird that you dislike/hate/don't care for?

Mine's popcorn :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Popcorn's weird?

Hmm... I don't mind strawberry but I hate strawberry ice cream. Don't ask why though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Well popcorn is a popular snack. At the movies and such. I never order it. I don't think it's gross, but I don't care for it.


But Strawberry Haagen-Dasz is sooo good :XD

Let me guess, you wouldn't like strawberry milk either? :nowant
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

How did you know? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Well I don't know if I've met anyone who likes it :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

During work, I saw some kids picked that flavored milk for lunch, but chocolate milk is still popular. Oh, there is now vanilla milk too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Oh right. When I was in school they only had different milk and then chocolate milk. I don't think flavored milk should be allowed...:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

True, those flavored milks have a lot of sugar.

When I was in elementary school, we would shake the milk cartoon before opening it because we were making "milkshake." :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah I knew people who did that :XD

I also found it weird that the milk was larger than something like orange juice :blink
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

vanilla milk forever :hip
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeah I knew people who did that :XD
And I still do it out of habit. Some of the kids looked at me strangely so I just explained it to them. LOL

I also found it weird that the milk was larger than something like orange juice :blink
You mean how the milk is in a cartoon while the juices are in those dinky cups?

Oh, the kids at my school district sometimes have this slushie-type (ICEE) cup for lunch, and I'm so jealous. Why didn't they have them when I was in school? :bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You mean how the milk is in a cartoon while the juices are in those dinky cups?

Oh, the kids at my school district sometimes have this slushie-type (ICEE) cup for lunch, and I'm so jealous. Why didn't they have them when I was in school? :bored
No, when I was in school they were both in cartons but the juice was always smaller. I found it odd.

ICEE? :zomg They're so much better than Slurpees...........not that I partake in either much.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Probably because juice has more sugar than milk?

I usually have ICEE/slushie during the hot summer especially since Speedway have a $0.99 deal until Labor Day. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Probably because juice has more sugar than milk?

I usually have ICEE/slushie during the hot summer especially since Speedway have a $0.99 deal until Labor Day. :nod
More than chocolate or flavored milk? :XD Plus orange juice has other benefits. Apple juice not so much.

Ah I see. Well I don't frequent convenience stores often enough I guess.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I don't know. Ask one of the food suppliers. I don't have all of the answers, you know. :bored

Oh, goldb, I'm done with Ch. 8 so you're way behind now~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Okay, fine I won't post anymore ._.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Umm... let's change the subject.

Are you ready for football today?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You reacted so tsuntsun to me. I wonder if it's because you're worried for your Bungles health tomorrow? :?bunny

:3c


Yeah I guess I am. I slept all day yesterday, wasn't feeling well. I've been up since 9 pm last night but I have to work a bit. I'll probably be done before the games start though. Maybe I'll be able to stay up that way and try to be normal :fail
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:?bunny

Oh, Cincy is playing Baltimore tomorrow. LOL

Feeling better now?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You didn't know? D:


Well yes except that I haven't slept and need to go do some physical labor. But at least it's 10+ degrees cooler out than it has been recently :clap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top