I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Indeed :nod

Man, work today was exhausting

I worked with M/H kids (multi-handicap) and they were a handful. Most of them were hitting and kicking each other or at the adults. They were screaming and whatnot.

The worst thing was that we have a lockdown drill today so we practice if a crazy gunman comes into the school. After we locked the door and turned off the lights, we were supposed to stay in a corner in total silence. Let's just say if this really happens, the class would be dead. -_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

The worst thing was that we have a lockdown drill today so we practice if a crazy gunman comes into the school. After we locked the door and turned off the lights, we were supposed to stay in a corner in total silence. Let's just say if this really happens, the class would be dead. -_-;
I imagine that was influenced by what happened here on the first day of school?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

:?bunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Oh, I'm surprised the news wasn't more widespread, especially with you being an educator.

There was a shooting at my high school on the first day of school. Both the attacker and the victim were special-needs students. The bully even had Down-Syndrome. I guess the bullied one was teased by him in the cafeteria, he told him "I'm going to kill you". Then he left, and came back with a shotgun and shot the kid. The kid is still alive. Apparently the shooter brought the shotgun to school in his backpack, broken down. A guidance counselor grabbed him and disarmed him.

SEE THIS IS WHY TEACHERS AREN'T PAID ENOUGH FOR FUCKS SAKE
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Oh, I've read about that. I thought you were talking about my first day of school. ^^;

I don't know if the lockdown drill was planned already or if it was b/c of that attack.

TBH, I sometimes think about what I would do if something like that happens at the school I'm working at. I would definitely grab my cell and alert the police; if I'm not able to talk, I would at least text someone to alert them to the matter.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

It's something to have protocol for, but just like that theater shooting, it isn't something to obsess over :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I know. I just do a quick look around so I know my surrounding. ^^

Anyway, I got another work story

4th Grade, Social Studies
I was helping a student with a crossword puzzle when a classmate interrupted.
Boy: Miss N., I really like your bre- I mean, watch.
Me: Um... thanks. :sweat
Hormones...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Woah....really? :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Yeppers. Freudian slip at it finest. :XD

I wanted to laugh because it was so random, but I think he was embarrassed already.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I'm going to stop thinking about that situation now :iik
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Good idea

I'll post another funny story just to distract you :cookiehand

So during lunch break, a student aide wanted to show us a funny clip that some fifth graders made for a project. These girls decided to make a superhero movie called The Ultra Girls and the team include Arch-a-girl (an archer), Lift-a-girl (a strong woman), Speed-a-girl (fast), and Craze-a-girl (a crazy girl). Here are some funny moment

Opening: The girls approached the camera doing several poses. Craze-a-girl then struck a pose, but Lift-a-girl suddenly knocked her down to the ground. Then the latter posed as if nothing happened. :XD

-

Craze-a-girl: *holding a phone* Oh no! A cat is trapped on a tree. We have to save her!
Everyone: Ultra Girls to the rescue!
Speed-a-girl: *pointing to a shelf* There she is!
Arch-a-girl: Here, kitty, kitty! Come on down!

Someone pushed the plushie down and the girl tried to catch it. Unfortunately, they missed.

One of the girls: Idiot!

-

Later, they discovered that Lift-a-girl has been captured by the evil Pillow Pet so they went off to save her. :o They found her lying unconscious on the ground.

Craze-a-girl: Oh no, it's Lift-a-girl!
Arch-a-girl: Careful! Don't touch her!

Lift-a-girl woke up and faced her teammates.
Lift-a-girl: I'm evil now! (included with subtitles for dramatic effect) :kukuku
Everyone: Oh no! :o

After they knocked her unconscious
Arch-a-girl: Let's get her back to the base and save her!
They dragged her across the floor

-

Later

Lift-a-girl: Where am I?
Speed-a-girl: Here. We want you to drink this (the potion to de-brainwash her)
Lift-a-girl: What is this?
Arch-a-girl: This drink is evil and since you're evil, you should drink it! :cookiehand
Lift-a-girl: Oh okay! *drink*

A second or so later
Lift-a-girl: Hey! I'm back to normal!

Anyway, in the end, they captured the evil Pillow Pet and peace was restored to the land.
---------- Post added September 05, 2012 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

Two more work stories

8th Grade
Girl #1: When I grow up, I want to live in Miami.
Girl #2: I want to live in England.
Boy: Why?
Girl #2: Because that's where One Direction lives.
:oh :fail

Girl #2: My six years old sister is psycho
Girl #1: Why is that?
Girl #2: She's a huge Justin Bieber fan and she's pissed that he's dating Selena Gomez. She kept saying that she's going to kill Selena so that Justin would be hers. I freaked out and told my mom about it. All she said, "What am I supposed to with her?" and I said, "Tell her to stop acting psychotic!"
Beiber fans... :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You should've told the girl that you were a Beiber fan too, watch how her sister would come find you the next day :umad
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

page 69 :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

lol why im sick? i got page 69 here that's all, are u saying there is something wrong with 69? :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

*cough* Let's hurry to the next page. Shall we?

You should've told the girl that you were a Beiber fan too, watch how her sister would come find you the next day :umad
But I want to live...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

*cough* Let's hurry to the next page. Shall we?
Yes please :sweat

But I want to live...
I'm sure you could take her...:derp


How are you doing today? :chu (I accidentally typed your name instead of "chu" :blush)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Awww... you want that to be my smiley? :fan Though knowing scav, he would abuse it. :XD

Work was pretty easy today, and I wrote more of Ch. 8. I think I'm a little halfway done though don't ask me the page numbers yet since I haven't copied and pasted it into Word Document. Have you caught up yet? :p

Anyway, I have to go to the library to print some thing so :bye
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Awww... you want that to be my smiley? :fan Though knowing scav, he would abuse it. :XD
Yeah that's true :err


Have you caught up yet? :p
Woman, that is an extremely dangerous question to ask. Are you sure you wanna know the answer to that? :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

noooo what happened to the page 69, i didnt spam it enough :gwah

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Awww... you want that to be my smiley? :fan Though knowing scav, he would abuse it. :XD
:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top