Re: The NFL Thread
First NFL season for me, this will be fun.
First NFL season for me, this will be fun.
Picked the right team tooFirst NFL season for me, this will be fun.

Damn... Eagles barely won. Hope Tampa Bay can beat Carolina, I always like TB ^^


I cant lie... half the game I was like....Charlie don't act like you care![]()


Would people stop invoking Ryan Clark as a big loss please? The Steelers never have him when they play in Denver, since he's been a Steeler. The media and commentators never forget to mention his absence from the lineup when they play at a high altitude because he has Sickle Cell.Plus, Ryan Clark was absent because they were at Mile High, and that's a big defensive piece, as well as his leadership, that was missing.
If you're a Lions fan in Tennessee why do you care how the Bengals do this year?Anyways, rant over. Overall good day, though. Lions won (had me a really worried though), and Stafford looked like crap in the 1st half. Let's hope the 2nd half is more indicative of how he will play this year.
Bengals play tomorrow, here's hoping they can improve on last season. Also hoping for them to blow Baltimore out on MNF. Any Ravens fans in here
Edit: Almost forgot to comment on the home state team: Tennessee Titans all I have to say is![]()

I know what you're trying to say here, but come dudeAll I care about this morning is RGIII. It's not just the win, not just about the numbers, but the way he put up the numbers. It looks sustainable. He is not afraid of taking a hit, when the pocket collapses his mechanics do not break down. He already has a near Roethlisberger like ability to extend the play while still looking for an open receiver. His passes are accurate, leading the receiver to open space and YAC. Overall, incredibly impressive. I'm not predicting the Super Bowl, or even a winning record, but I have no doubt RGIII will live up to his potential.
I still hate Tebow BTW. I'm glad to see that Sanchez had a nice game, defusing Tebowmania a little, even if just for one week. I'm also thrilled to see Peyton back, and playing at a high level.

Born in Detroit, Dad's from Cincy so I grew up rooting for Detroit and Cincy teams. Grew up in Tennessee, though we didn't have any professional teams for a while. Titan's never really grew on me, probably because they are a relocation team.If you're a Lions fan in Tennessee why do you care how the Bengals do this year?
I'm a Ravens fan. I don't see how you could reasonably hope for any team to blow them out. Especially a divisional rival. AFC North games are never like that.
)

