[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well if that's the case than he's totally a Libra :oh

Maybe Cancer Ascendant or Lunar
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
September... 30...
Year?

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Maybe Cancer Ascendant or Lunar
I bet he has cancer everywhere!!

Or maybe he just fell from the crib when he was lil and got like that o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I bet he has cancer everywhere!!

Or maybe he just fell from the crib when he was lil and got like that o.o
Double Cancer? :o

Or maybe Cancer + Scorpio? D:

OR MAYBE GEMINI?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are you into that stuff?
I find it interesting. Nana rekindled my interest a bit. I know it's all bullshit, but some of it's uncanny.

I don't go any further than signs. Daily/Weekly/Yearly Horoscopes are ridiculous. I KNOW MY LUCKY COLOR IS PERIWINKLE, I DON'T NEED THEM TO TELL ME EVERY OTHER DAY DAMMIT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top