I am not a Capricorn...
He wasn't born on Christmas?He's Libra O:

I am not a Capricorn...
He wasn't born on Christmas?He's Libra O:

No, he shall be reborn in 15 days O:He wasn't born on Christmas?![]()
SEE!!!! I knew it!Why would that make me depressed? or does it?? I don't know what love is! *tear*
He lied?No, he shall be reborn in 15 days O:

No I told her my birthday.He lied?
Are you just guessing he's a Libra?

I bet he has cancer everywhere!!Maybe Cancer Ascendant or Lunar
Double Cancer?I bet he has cancer everywhere!!
Or maybe he just fell from the crib when he was lil and got like that o.o

Are you into that stuff?Double Cancer?
Or maybe Cancer + Scorpio? D:
OR MAYBE GEMINI?!
I find it interesting. Nana rekindled my interest a bit. I know it's all bullshit, but some of it's uncanny.Are you into that stuff?
Sorry...lavender variants just get me worked upOkay.....calm down dude!