- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Apparently, he isn't as classy as he likes to think. 


huh. I always had the principle, if you feel sexy in your underwear, then you can wear anything.you really didn't have to share your underwear binge, since most of us here are males, with the mindset of "if you can still wear it, don't replace it".
and yes it's true we do have a separate stack of undies we use in case we get to that "impress the ladies with your mint underwear" scenario.![]()

there's a new guy????re: new guy- WELCOME!

Two days off? wow what a luxury.re:day off- I get weird days off too...and it changes each week; Sunday+Monday this week.
maselan na trabaho sa entremetier station... i think it's pretty similar to garde manger. You need to keep things fresh, can't prep too much or they'll spoil, etc. etc. etc. I hate it. >.>re:absence- I love doing prep, but working the entremetier station makes me prep for days in advance, only for it to be used up on the same day...the only up side is that my Globals finally arrived!![]()
Exactly. that's why I've decided I'm going to be a tiger mother. And also, that I'll really send my kids to live in a dorm in college- it just gives your kid a different kind of education you know?re:boyfriend & living situation- it's his parent's fault. If they didn't sow seeds of separation anxiety, he wouldn't have this problem.

Well I still have my childhood friends... but I kept only one as like, a super friend. The bonds between the rest weakened when we drifted apart going to different universities. Which is really sad because whenever I came home I always wanted to reconnect, but it was a shame that they didn't feel that way.@friendship
meh, i have friends since i was in elementary school, and most of them i still hang out with on weekends. we were the "geeky" squad for loving anime when it was still in its infancy. and we beat them up for it. yeah, we fill the "bully and geek" classroom niche pretty nicely. even into high school.
yeah, totally different. and l4pb is right, parents are to be blamed since that mentality stems from his upbringing as a kid.well..
I don't know. It's like, maybe our situations are different.
What I feel towards my boyfriend naman, is that he's got separation issues... separation from parents. he's 28 years old and he's still living with his parents and he's coming up with all sorts of excuses to stay there. Including my working here in Makati.
I told him where I live or work is not really the issue here. The problem lies in the fact that he can't ever leave. So even if I go back to look for work there, I doubt he'd choose to move in with me- because, like i said, that's not the point.
totally agree with this one. it's true that every guy has his own "paboritong brip"you really didn't have to share your underwear binge, since most of us here are males, with the mindset of "if you can still wear it, don't replace it".
and yes it's true we do have a separate stack of undies we use in case we get to that "impress the ladies with your mint underwear" scenario.![]()
i can always tell if my girlfriend feels like this. then i would compliment her with "someone is feeling sexy in their undie today...", add that sinful stare, and then off we go.huh. I always had the principle, if you feel sexy in your underwear, then you can wear anything.
And I'm the type who wears anything soooo... yan ang pinaghuhugutan ko. My confidence starts from there![]()

so.. where are the old ones now?on a totally unrelated note... spent 3500 on undies... I decided to just replace everything...

too bad you're an International Date Line awayi can always tell if my girlfriend feels like this. then i would compliment her with "someone is feeling sexy in their undie today...", add that sinful stare, and then off we go.![]()

I threw them out. In the bin. When I get rid of something I get rid of it.so.. where are the old ones now?![]()

oh yeah, thank you for reminding me. damn. i miss my girlfriend..too bad you're an International Date Line away![]()
i just had to ask. LOL kase last night (friday night), we were so drunk that pinagtripan namin yung nakasalang sa dryer, undie ni ms. nurse. LOL my roomie got one, had each of us smell it (of course, mabango kase bagong laba, with matching downy pa). LOL di pa nakuntento, he wore it as a mask and did an impression of mask rider black on top of my bed. ROFLI threw them out. In the bin. When I get rid of something I get rid of it.![]()
Heh, I got mod at another forum and have exams coming up (which I haven't seriously started studying for even though it's two months away). Everything's a friggin' mess. But I've got some manga cravings and almost everywhere else on the internet is just a messed up place for manga discussion, so I remembered MHKuro stopped posting, why????
funny, I don't remember Paulo's nick either... OH WAIT! KTS? He was TM? Priest-san?

Woah, still awakeooh modding somewhere eh? what section?
what exams are those? aren't you supposed to be over them?
.
pinoy exchange?Oh, I'm not a mod here, but at pEX.
lol indeed. 14 exams is a killer. But do whatever you likeYeah, I'm over students' exams, mostly. it's the first licensure exam for actuarial. I need something to show for what I know and I decided that a 14-exam licensure would be a fun way of accomplishing that :lol:

payaman ka na, para tumahimik na girlfriend mo hehe.
Yep.pinoy exchange?
Labo nga, e. The original FB post from SM Cinemas said Oct. 17, but I can't find the photo anymoreoh, no date range yet for RK movie in SM?
. I can't believe they can show random kpop movies and not show something a lot of professionals would watch.
