Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Actually, just a toy. :3c
Not even a cute toy? :notrust
You just can't be nice to Portuguese ... even if that specific Portuguese is legen...wait for it...DARYYYY :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why are you so ashamed of your relationship?
I'll tell Imp everything! :hmph
poor girl i dont know what you're talking about, i think you need a doctor :comfort
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata's thread is nothing more than a mere spamground now

I feel sorry for our pretty little newbie :(
Own, so cute! niichan care about my thread and told I'm pretty. :squish
Learn with him, kids. :teach
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Own, so cute! niichan care about my thread and told I'm pretty. :squish
Learn with him, kids. :teach
He also said you were a noob, but ignore that :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That's what newbies thread are for :hee
That's why BBB's thread was so popular back in the days :derp
Be ready, I'll mess all your new thread. :kukuku

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

He also said you were a noob, but ignore that :derp
I know I'm, I don't care, I'm fresh meat here. :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lets stop ... you don't wanna see Brazilian's females mad ... believe me.
@Tata ... hmm ... you gay :yelling
:derp
Oh no, I know scav, he won't make me mad.

Why Gary? :headscratch

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

I don't have a thread, neither i know if i will create one :3c
You'll, you want to be successful like me, I know. :cheez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
poor girl i dont know what you're talking about, i think you need a doctor :comfort
I need to refresh your memory...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I said gay ... not gary :fail



Yeah, it's my dream since i was kid :delerium
It's because the name Gary reminds me Gay. I missread. :sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I need to refresh your memory...
my memory is fine, u have some hallucination or voice in your head?

anyway lie down, i'll cure you :hurr
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
man the win thread is awkward today :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top