Not even a cute toy?Actually, just a toy.![]()

You just can't be nice to Portuguese ... even if that specific Portuguese is legen...wait for it...DARYYYY

Not even a cute toy?Actually, just a toy.![]()


poor girl i dont know what you're talking about, i think you need a doctorWhy are you so ashamed of your relationship?
I'll tell Imp everything!![]()

Own, so cute! niichan care about my thread and told I'm pretty.Tata's thread is nothing more than a mere spamground now
I feel sorry for our pretty little newbie![]()


He also said you were a noob, but ignore thatOwn, so cute! niichan care about my thread and told I'm pretty.
Learn with him, kids.![]()

Be ready, I'll mess all your new thread.That's what newbies thread are for
That's why BBB's thread was so popular back in the days![]()

I know I'm, I don't care, I'm fresh meat here.He also said you were a noob, but ignore that![]()

I don't have a thread, neither i know if i will create oneBe ready, I'll mess all your new thread.![]()

Oh no, I know scav, he won't make me mad.Lets stop ... you don't wanna see Brazilian's females mad ... believe me.
@Tata ... hmm ... you gay![]()

You'll, you want to be successful like me, I know.I don't have a thread, neither i know if i will create one![]()

Seriously you never back down ...I know I'm, I don't care, I'm fresh meat here.![]()
I need to refresh your memory...poor girl i dont know what you're talking about, i think you need a doctor![]()
I said gay ... not garyOh no, I know scav, he won't make me mad.![]()
Why Gary?![]()

Yeah, it's my dream since i was kidYou'll, you want to be successful like me, I know.![]()

What do you mean?Seriously you never back down ...

Oh no, I know scav, he won't make me mad.![]()
It's because the name Gary reminds me Gay. I missread.I said gay ... not gary
Yeah, it's my dream since i was kid![]()

my memory is fine, u have some hallucination or voice in your head?I need to refresh your memory...![]()

That you don't back down?What do you mean?![]()

Forgot what?I think she forgot....

My posts do have coherency .. so you should had noticedIt's because the name Gary reminds me Gay. I missread.![]()

To take care of your thread .. but np i made it a lot betterForgot what?![]()


Try me.

Why do you think i am posting at such boring thread like this?man the win thread is awkward today![]()
