I guess it depends on the person, not sureOh, is awfully tacky!![]()

I guess it depends on the person, not sureOh, is awfully tacky!![]()

No, I think it's tacky to any young person.I guess it depends on the person, not sure![]()

omg vaca? XDDDDD that means cow in romanian xDI didn't say red O.O
I said partially reddish xD
I'd love to go red U.U Gingerish red, though. My skin collor won't allow me, I'm not as bold as Dulce Maria @.@
Thx, Lush and Vaca xD That's kinda important to me coming from you, sis.
Once again i learned something while not expectingomg vaca? XDDDDD that means cow in romanian xD

On a young person or to them?No, I think it's tacky to any young person.
Seems like a rebellious teenager.![]()

Yeah, mantenance will be expensive for sure because you'll need to dye twice a month. That's why I think Dilma should create the "bolsa salão".Yup, in PT as well *-*
Roberta looks good XD I lack balls to go ginger for now (and the maintenance would be so expensive T.T)

On.On a young person or to them?
I don't know. I see many unnaturally looking dye-jobs so there could be worse![]()

I don't get what? It's about personal taste. I didn't say I preferred it or anything, but I've seen many more worse things than that colorOn.
But the red hair is trying to be natural, unlike a blue hair, for example.
And that red is tacky anyway, you're a man, you don't get it.![]()

No, it's not only about taste, there's concepts about it.I don't get what? It's about personal taste. I didn't say I preferred it or anything, but I've seen many more worse things than that color![]()


O-okay ...well that's demeaningNo, it's not only about taste, there's concepts about it.
Of course there is, I didn't say there is nothing worse.
Anyway, you don't get it because straight men lack of aesthetic sense.![]()


That's a baseless claim.Anyway, you don't get it because straight men lack of aesthetic sense.![]()

It's only my opnion about my personal experience.That's a baseless claim.![]()

What a drama!O-okay ...well that's demeaning
And an insult to you, so cool![]()


Y so serious?What a drama!
Can a have a opnion without someone feel offended about it?![]()


Actually, that has nothing to do with her reaction but okay^ Cuz Bob came in and used his bold black font duh....![]()

but good pics nonetheless; looks fun.