The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I guess it depends on the person, not sure :p
No, I think it's tacky to any young person.
Seems like a rebellious teenager. :fail
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I didn't say red O.O
I said partially reddish xD

I'd love to go red U.U Gingerish red, though. My skin collor won't allow me, I'm not as bold as Dulce Maria @.@

Thx, Lush and Vaca xD That's kinda important to me coming from you, sis.
omg vaca? XDDDDD that means cow in romanian xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
In Spanish too? If I remember correctly...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yup, in PT as well *-*

Roberta looks good XD I lack balls to go ginger for now (and the maintenance would be so expensive T.T)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, I think it's tacky to any young person.
Seems like a rebellious teenager. :fail
On a young person or to them?

I don't know. I see many unnaturally looking dye-jobs so there could be worse :p
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yup, in PT as well *-*

Roberta looks good XD I lack balls to go ginger for now (and the maintenance would be so expensive T.T)
Yeah, mantenance will be expensive for sure because you'll need to dye twice a month. That's why I think Dilma should create the "bolsa salão". :wtf

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

On a young person or to them?

I don't know. I see many unnaturally looking dye-jobs so there could be worse :p
On.
But the red hair is trying to be natural, unlike a blue hair, for example.
And that red is tacky anyway, you're a man, you don't get it. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
On.
But the red hair is trying to be natural, unlike a blue hair, for example.
And that red is tacky anyway, you're a man, you don't get it. :fail
I don't get what? It's about personal taste. I didn't say I preferred it or anything, but I've seen many more worse things than that color :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't get what? It's about personal taste. I didn't say I preferred it or anything, but I've seen many more worse things than that color :XD
No, it's not only about taste, there's concepts about it. :nerd
Of course there is, I didn't say there is nothing worse.
Anyway, you don't get it because straight men lack of aesthetic sense. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, it's not only about taste, there's concepts about it. :nerd
Of course there is, I didn't say there is nothing worse.
Anyway, you don't get it because straight men lack of aesthetic sense. :noworry
O-okay ...well that's demeaning :oh

And an insult to you, so cool :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway, you don't get it because straight men lack of aesthetic sense. :noworry
That's a baseless claim. :oh

Anyways, no more off-topicness,more comments about the actual pics than hair Nana coulda/shoulda had. More PICS!! yes Lush that means it's time to get those lips glistened :blush
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
xDDDD I'll see what I can do when I come back from school then ^^

off topic I'm gonna draw for the kids today X3
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That's a baseless claim. :oh
It's only my opnion about my personal experience. :oh

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

O-okay ...well that's demeaning :oh

And an insult to you, so cool :blush
What a drama! :fail
Can a have a opnion without someone feel offended about it? :errr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top