- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The NFL Thread
No, no, they did not. It looks as if the absence of Sean Payton is more impactful than any of us could've imagined. I didn't have them making the playoffs, but I still had the Saints at 9-7 or 8-8, not potentially 4-12 or 6-10 or something similar. I had thought that Drew Brees alone would be worth a good number of wins, but with the suspensions and the lack of Sean Payton, it would cost them a game or two that they normally would've won here or there, but not an 0-4 start.
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------
Is Andy Reid an idiot? Calling a timeout on a 54 yard FG? This "icing the kicker" bs is getting out of hand. There is no reason to even call a timeout there. Tynes missed the FG anyway.
---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------
Tynes' second chance was luckily short for the Eagles, but he was on frame.
No, no, they did not. It looks as if the absence of Sean Payton is more impactful than any of us could've imagined. I didn't have them making the playoffs, but I still had the Saints at 9-7 or 8-8, not potentially 4-12 or 6-10 or something similar. I had thought that Drew Brees alone would be worth a good number of wins, but with the suspensions and the lack of Sean Payton, it would cost them a game or two that they normally would've won here or there, but not an 0-4 start.
---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------
Is Andy Reid an idiot? Calling a timeout on a 54 yard FG? This "icing the kicker" bs is getting out of hand. There is no reason to even call a timeout there. Tynes missed the FG anyway.
---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------
Tynes' second chance was luckily short for the Eagles, but he was on frame.

. He's all enthusiasm and not much else. I think he's funny and entertaining, but there isn't much substance there.