FREEDOM

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

You still watch pokemon? :oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

:nod yes, good old days. When I first played Pokemon I was all :wtf

Haven't played any of the Pokemon DS games but I saw some of the Pokemon. Seriously dude, they can't compare to the old versions :nerd
Yeah, I think my first game was Pokemon Gold. 40€ iirc. Worth every cent. I even got Silver afterwards.
The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
I actually have to agree here. Niichan, you should give the DS games a try. I thought Black and White were especially refreshing plot-wise. Graphics are good as well. True, some Pokemon designs are horrible, but it's still a great game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Yeah, I think my first game was Pokemon Gold. 40€ iirc. Worth every cent. I even got Silver afterwards.

I actually have to agree here. Niichan, you should give the DS games a try. I thought Black and White were especially refreshing plot-wise. Graphics are good as well. True, some Pokemon designs are horrible, but it's still a great game.
You didn't start with Blue/Red? I still have all the old editions XD

I guess I will at some point, though the old games will always be something special because of nostalgia stuff.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

You didn't start with Blue/Red? I still have all the old editions XD

I guess I will at some point, though the old games will always be something special because of nostalgia stuff.
I bought Red afterwards, though it seems I lost it.......Still a great game. Loved the Zinoberinsel-glitch (can't be bothered to look up the English name:P).
And the mysterious Mew&Mewtwo stuff. Fantastic. Do you remember the first movie? I think I still have that pokemon card with ancient mew.

I understand that. Gold will also be my favourite pokemon game forever.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I bought Red afterwards, though it seems I lost it.......Still a great game. Loved the Zinoberinsel-glitch (can't be bothered to look up the English name:P).
And the mysterious Mew&Mewtwo stuff. Fantastic. Do you remember the first movie? I think I still have that pokemon card with ancient mew.

I understand that. Gold will also be my favourite pokemon game forever.
haha yeah, that "bug" was really funny :D a lot of people used it back then and some couldn't help but catch the pokemon. A shame their savegame was gone after that :teehee

Yes I remember, Mewtwo was so awesome :o I think I lost that card but damn, I really loved the movie. And I had a damn lot of cards XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

:tanuki
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

haha yeah, that "bug" was really funny :D a lot of people used it back then and some couldn't help but catch the pokemon. A shame their savegame was gone after that :teehee

Yes I remember, Mewtwo was so awesome :o I think I lost that card but damn, I really loved the movie. And I had a damn lot of cards XD
I think it only crashed when you caught MissingNo. Caught a 136 or something pokemon once. When you leveled them up, they returned to lvl100, but nothing else happened.

Everyone had a ton of cards, but nobody knew how to play the game. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I've played R/B/Y over at least 100 times through... Just give the DS games a try especially Black or White. I hadn't been so engrossed in a pokemon game since probably Pokemon Collosuem on the Gamecube.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I think it only crashed when you caught MissingNo. Caught a 136 or something pokemon once. When you leveled them up, they returned to lvl100, but nothing else happened.

Everyone had a ton of cards, but nobody knew how to play the game. XD
Yep, some tried it though. I know when a friend of mine caught it and his game was totally messed up since then :XD

haha yeah, exactly. It was all just about "wow this card is so rare" and stuff

I've played R/B/Y over at least 100 times through... Just give the DS games a try especially Black or White. I hadn't been so engrossed in a pokemon game since probably Pokemon Collosuem on the Gamecube.
It's okay KD, I will try it.

Should I ever buy the DS....
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Did you tell your parents you changed your surname from Downs to Wodsn? How did they react?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I've played R/B/Y over at least 100 times through... Just give the DS games a try especially Black or White. I hadn't been so engrossed in a pokemon game since probably Pokemon Collosuem on the Gamecube.
:faint
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

What the fuck are you posting, Lawlett?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

He's trying to express his gratitude towards you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

for what
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.



---------- Post added October 25, 2012 at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was October 22, 2012 at 09:07 PM ----------

:kdowns ->
 
Top