Re: Please leave a message after the tone.
What happened to you Kevan? you used to be something....
What happened to you Kevan? you used to be something....


It must be hard for you indeed ... anyway good luck with everything Kdowns and try to come here from time to timeIt's just that I have school plus working almost 40 hours on top of that... Now I know how Naomi felt like last semester.

Exactly. I'm will get out my old Gameboy and one of the games and play, yes!Maaan, all of a sudden I feel the urge to play Pokemon again.

Would consider buying it if it wouldn't be that damn expensiveI know....I nearly bought the 3DS a while back in hopes of playing pokemon lol

Prices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.Would consider buying it if it wouldn't be that damn expensive![]()
Steady but expensivePrices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.
I still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid 


That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.Steady but expensiveI still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid
![]()

Aren't I?kenii is so cool~![]()

That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.
Wow, what a feeling that was. Still remember how I was walking with my mom on a dark summer evening full of excitement. Couldn't wait to get home and try my new game. Good times. Hach....
yes, good old days. When I first played Pokemon I was all




Nothing can beat the old games. You were too young to witness it's full gloryThe newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
