FREEDOM

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

What happened to you Kevan? you used to be something....:bored
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Now it's all

.-.

o.o

herro

o hai


...
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

So true ...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

It's just that I have school plus working almost 40 hours on top of that... Now I know how Naomi felt like last semester.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

It's just that I have school plus working almost 40 hours on top of that... Now I know how Naomi felt like last semester.
It must be hard for you indeed ... anyway good luck with everything Kdowns and try to come here from time to time :hi5
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Maaan, all of a sudden I feel the urge to play Pokemon again.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I know....I nearly bought the 3DS a while back in hopes of playing pokemon lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Maaan, all of a sudden I feel the urge to play Pokemon again.
Exactly. I'm will get out my old Gameboy and one of the games and play, yes!

Nothing beats good old Pokemon :hee

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I know....I nearly bought the 3DS a while back in hopes of playing pokemon lol
Would consider buying it if it wouldn't be that damn expensive :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Would consider buying it if it wouldn't be that damn expensive :bored
Prices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Prices are steady now. But a while after it came out there was a promotional pricing for it and it looked affordable, but I had other plans.
Steady but expensive :XD I still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid :zomg

and yes, I started playing again. Got out the old yellow version where you play with Pikachu :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

kenii is so cool~ :uguu
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

Steady but expensive :XD I still remember the good old Gameboy Pocket, I was so happy when I got that one as a kid :zomg
That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.:wtf
Wow, what a feeling that was. Still remember how I was walking with my mom on a dark summer evening full of excitement. Couldn't wait to get home and try my new game. Good times. Hach....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

I only played pokemon fire red.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

kenii is so cool~ :uguu
Aren't I? :mono

but seriously, it's fun. Already beat 7 arena leaders :XD

That reminds me of the time when I got my Gameboy color.:wtf
Wow, what a feeling that was. Still remember how I was walking with my mom on a dark summer evening full of excitement. Couldn't wait to get home and try my new game. Good times. Hach....
:nod yes, good old days. When I first played Pokemon I was all :wtf

Haven't played any of the Pokemon DS games but I saw some of the Pokemon. Seriously dude, they can't compare to the old versions :nerd
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

As soon as pokemon's talk begins he gets online :notrust

:derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

And there is a problem with that? :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Please leave a message after the tone.

The newer pokemon games are 1000x better than the old ones. Plot it so much superior even if some of the pokemon look stupid.
Nothing can beat the old games. You were too young to witness it's full glory :p
 
Top