You only think of yourselfi sold jorped to niichan, terms were favorable for me..whynot![]()

You only think of yourselfi sold jorped to niichan, terms were favorable for me..whynot![]()

but ur more happy with him .I was thinking about ur future aswellYou only think of yourself![]()



quit yapping and join the like festbut ur more happy with him .I was thinking about ur future aswell![]()

He is just lying to make it sound he is a good guyFuture?
What future?![]()

XD
liiking goes against my korean principlesquit yapping and join the like fest![]()

if it was possible, i would kick Imp from my threadIf only jorpes could ban people from posting in his own thread.....argh the joys of having such power hey jorpedo?
I actually wouldn't ban any oneIf only jorpes could ban people from posting in his own thread.....argh the joys of having such power hey jorpedo?

i am disappoint sonliiking goes against my korean principles![]()
if it was possible, i would kick Imp from my thread

werent u my son beforei am disappoint son

Why Imp? xDif it was possible, i would kick Imp from my thread
I thought you might say that.I actually wouldn't ban any one![]()


watch out jorped, she's trying to hijack your thread by using her charm

dont try to turn the table sonwerent u my son before

I will wait and see what happensWhy Imp? xD
I thought you might say that.
If I was you I would delete your own thread before the chaos overwhelms your capabilities has a true ninja!
...or just wait and see what happens.![]()


