Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this thread is going faster than the win thread :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Future?


What future? :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
xDD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If only jorpes could ban people from posting in his own thread.....argh the joys of having such power hey jorpedo?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If only jorpes could ban people from posting in his own thread.....argh the joys of having such power hey jorpedo?
if it was possible, i would kick Imp from my thread
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If only jorpes could ban people from posting in his own thread.....argh the joys of having such power hey jorpedo?
I actually wouldn't ban any one :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
and lawlette if u're a true corean, go read tower of god :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
if it was possible, i would kick Imp from my thread
Why Imp? xD

I actually wouldn't ban any one :XD
I thought you might say that.

If I was you I would delete your own thread before the chaos overwhelms your capabilities as a true ninja! :arf


...or just wait and see what happens. :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Why Imp? xD



I thought you might say that.

If I was you I would delete your own thread before the chaos overwhelms your capabilities has a true ninja! :arf


...or just wait and see what happens. :3c
I will wait and see what happens :3c
That's what a true ninja does anyway :ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top