Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Seriously, i have nothing to do with this and still ... :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

you can't do that after badmouthing about me, plus i don't wanna devil :glomp on me :yelling
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I didn't badmouth you, it's the true but I like you anyway, portuga. :hug
Oh, be a good boy, I know you want to hug me. :nod
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I didn't badmouth you, it's the true but I like you anyway, portuga. :hug
Oh, be a good boy, I know you want to hug me. :nod
It isn't the truth, still even if it was, the truth isn't enjoyable to hear sometimes :hmph
I don't want :lmao
No one watching?
:hug

:dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Being afraid is cute sometimes, just think about it in a good way. :ohaielmo
I knew it! :blush
:squish
Ops! :teehee
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

lmao daddy xDDDD


I agree hamster's worse than a girl @_@ even at the meet he was always careful with his words! and and he even said once that I'm scary xDDD



pathetic mortal.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

xDDDD AD MIT IT!


I scare you :3


anyway...damn hider ....sucks ballz.... oh well...hopefully tomorrow...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Banana was a hide. :fail
Well, let me think in a good way, at least his hole wasn't important. :(
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

hahhaha xD yeah that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw he was a hider xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I think you are more scary on net then irl, but only because it is difficult to get what kind of person you actually are online. The impression one gets here is way different, than the one you make when meeting you...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

:hi5
I was a hide in my first game, it's easy to survive but it doesn't matter when you can't win. :notrust

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I think you are more scary on net then irl, but only because it is difficult to get what kind of person you actually are online. The impression one gets here is way different, than the one you make when meeting you...
Why you think my daughter is scary? :oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Nooooo, I just read about the voting dead line... I missed my opportunity T.T
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh my god, all those fun forum familes again and again. :fail with each new generation of members new families evolve. My can't you just leave it be. :(
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I am never part of family evil.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh my god, all those fun forum familes again and again. :fail with each new generation of members new families evolve. My can't you just leave it be. :(
this is no ordinary family Hamster

I should be her parent since I'm older on the site ....but instead she's my DAD and you know why ? cuz TATA means "dad" in romanian ^^ xDDD and I kept thinking about the meaning of the word when I addressed her xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Damn

Shoot to the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name~

I was killed in the name of love.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Damn

Shoot to the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name~

I was killed in the name of love.
And I missed my chance to avenge myself T.T
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Oh my god, all those fun forum familes again and again. :fail with each new generation of members new families evolve. My can't you just leave it be. :(
Problem? :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top