Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

2 and a half hours to vote!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I have been reading these accusations regarding me. Well, Imp tried to save me...I think he accomplished what he wanted. Trying to save me makes me one of them. However, isn't it a good strategy to divert the attention from his other mafia members and kill a townie. So far, its a success.
Sorry people, but he makes sense. :oh

Noob behaviour? I just think you're suspicious, should I just shut up and say nothing? :XD And I told you I was busy, don't bring that up everytime. It's not really a concrete proof for anything.

And I feel like you're tricking everyone again, just like last time. I dunno, maybe I'm too fixated on you but I just can't help that I have this hunch of you being a mafia :notsure

Will check the very long posts now and see if anything changes my mind :/
You could read others posts! Seems like you think there is only one mafia in the game since day one, because you only talk about xi0 all the fucking time!
Jeez, play better, please. You're really being a noobe here!
You and gary must have a thing... Everytime you're together you're fighting each other. Get a room!

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I want to know why you guys think law is more reliable than toc.
I don't see a different between those 2, really.

Can someone answer me???

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

OMGTHIS GIRL :arf:arf:gun:arf:suicide
If you LEAVE ME ALONE will be better for you! :SOON

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Go Evil, say your role.
I'm waiting. ¬¬
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I'm a bulletproof you blind hen.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

How could I know it, ms headless?

I doubt somebody would guess it. :noworry

And btw, CONGRATULATIONS xi0, for being useless protecting him all the nights.


At least I guess know we know why you didn't kill him. xi0 must be the insane doctor.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Here,
You decide who you want to kill, wizzard, banana, toc? Me? xi0? For all sake, I don't care anymore, I can't change anyway.

Before the night comes around, I have something to tell the Doctor though: Don't use your ability on me, save someone else. The town will gain more if you don't waste it on me, I will be all right on my own.

That said, I'm out. Discussions are up to you. I don't see a reason to add anything more to this day. Hopefully see you all healthy and wealthy tomorrow!
and here.
Subject: Ms Keane/xi0
Behaviour: Did some RPGing, teased sakura, teased niichan, defended toc, suspected lawlett a little, voted niichan, disappeared.
Analysis: From all appearance he was trying to be townie-like. He tried to feel everyone, yet not being too agressive, he jokingly asked a couple of people if they were Mafia. BUT, due to this listlessness of digging deeper and getting more information he seems very well suspicious himself. His vote was not well placed, it had no backup like at all. He stayed active until a certain point and kept his activity up, but when the discussions got heavier he backed off. At the beginning of this phase he more or less randomly was saying farfalla's death will incriminate me. I figuring it is a mafia move discussed in the night to get rid of me this day, because they assume they cannot easily kill me at night. I am curious to see who will jump this train and start causing suspections around me next. :amuse But for now:
Rating: very suspicious
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I'm a bulletproof you blind hen.
So then they tried to kill you last night? That's why no one died?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Your fault, you talk too much, I can't remember everything. :noworry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

That is possible, but it doesn't matter, since you say you were targeting me anyway. And by the way, stahp... :notrust because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

So then they tried to kill you last night? That's why no one died?
No, they may tried to kill me!
If they know evil won't die they tried to kill me and sakura saved me!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Your fault, you talk too much, I can't remember everything. :noworry
You have a loose head and you just read what you want to read. A very very bad bad player.

And now fucking vote for toc!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It must be easy to say your a role that can't really be proven by circumstantial evidence. Mafia could have killed tata last night, but we know Sakura protected her
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

That is possible, but it doesn't matter, since you say you were targeting me anyway. And by the way, stahp... :notrust because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.
Those rules should be more clear! There is many details we don't know about and should be there, in the first page. Lack of information.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

That is possible, but it doesn't matter, since you say you were targeting me anyway. And by the way, stahp... :notrust because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.
I targeted you the first night to see if I could learn if I was insane or not. I already said this.

Oh? Then digital needs to clarify
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You have a loose head and you just read what you want to read. A very very bad bad player.

And now fucking vote for toc!
[MOVE]SHUT THE FUCK UP! :ck[/MOVE]

Unlike you, I read all the bullshit you guys say!
You suck!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why is that stupid? Why would healing power take precedent over killing power? And the reverse?
ok fine let's send the messages at the same time then :|
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It must be easy to say your a role that can't really be proven by circumstantial evidence. Mafia could have killed tata last night, but we know Sakura protected her
I didn't intend to, but she was demanding to name it. It doesn't matter now anyway, since we are close to the finish and already got a strategy for this day and the next one too. Of course if all are playing according to it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok fine let's send the messages at the same time then :|
What? Why?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I didn't intend to, but she was demanding to name it. It doesn't matter now anyway, since we are close to the finish and already got a strategy for this day and the next one too. Of course if all are playing according to it.
Yeah and I don't see enough cohesion here to believe that will happen
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well, when I hostedand a player was targeted by the sane doctor he was save this night from killing by the mafia, serial killer or the insane doc, regardless who sent in the pm first. The protection has priority, such as role blocking having the highest priority. Hmm. Think we should make a priority ranking of all night abilities we can always go by... someday.
totally agree
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Who is the detective? Do you know whether you're naive or not? Meaning, have you gotten a guilty and innocent result?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i think googlez needs to be hostkilled...seriously this shit is pissing me off. if i host and anyone DARES be inactive they get instakilled.
Where is googlez?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top