Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
2 and a half hours to vote!
2 and a half hours to vote!
Sorry people, but he makes sense.I have been reading these accusations regarding me. Well, Imp tried to save me...I think he accomplished what he wanted. Trying to save me makes me one of them. However, isn't it a good strategy to divert the attention from his other mafia members and kill a townie. So far, its a success.

You could read others posts! Seems like you think there is only one mafia in the game since day one, because you only talk about xi0 all the fucking time!Noob behaviour? I just think you're suspicious, should I just shut up and say nothing?And I told you I was busy, don't bring that up everytime. It's not really a concrete proof for anything.
And I feel like you're tricking everyone again, just like last time. I dunno, maybe I'm too fixated on you but I just can't help that I have this hunch of you being a mafia
Will check the very long posts now and see if anything changes my mind :/
If you LEAVE ME ALONE will be better for you!OMGTHIS GIRL:gun
uicide


and here.You decide who you want to kill, wizzard, banana, toc? Me? xi0? For all sake, I don't care anymore, I can't change anyway.
Before the night comes around, I have something to tell the Doctor though: Don't use your ability on me, save someone else. The town will gain more if you don't waste it on me, I will be all right on my own.
That said, I'm out. Discussions are up to you. I don't see a reason to add anything more to this day. Hopefully see you all healthy and wealthy tomorrow!
Subject: Ms Keane/xi0
Behaviour: Did some RPGing, teased sakura, teased niichan, defended toc, suspected lawlett a little, voted niichan, disappeared.
Analysis: From all appearance he was trying to be townie-like. He tried to feel everyone, yet not being too agressive, he jokingly asked a couple of people if they were Mafia. BUT, due to this listlessness of digging deeper and getting more information he seems very well suspicious himself. His vote was not well placed, it had no backup like at all. He stayed active until a certain point and kept his activity up, but when the discussions got heavier he backed off. At the beginning of this phase he more or less randomly was saying farfalla's death will incriminate me. I figuring it is a mafia move discussed in the night to get rid of me this day, because they assume they cannot easily kill me at night. I am curious to see who will jump this train and start causing suspections around me next.But for now:
Rating: very suspicious
So then they tried to kill you last night? That's why no one died?I'm a bulletproof you blind hen.

because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.No, they may tried to kill me!So then they tried to kill you last night? That's why no one died?
You have a loose head and you just read what you want to read. A very very bad bad player.Your fault, you talk too much, I can't remember everything.![]()
Those rules should be more clear! There is many details we don't know about and should be there, in the first page. Lack of information.That is possible, but it doesn't matter, since you say you were targeting me anyway. And by the way, stahp...because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.
I targeted you the first night to see if I could learn if I was insane or not. I already said this.That is possible, but it doesn't matter, since you say you were targeting me anyway. And by the way, stahp...because when I hosted the insane doc could kill the bulletproof.
[MOVE]SHUT THE FUCK UP!You have a loose head and you just read what you want to read. A very very bad bad player.
And now fucking vote for toc!
[/MOVE]ok fine let's send the messages at the same time then :|Why is that stupid? Why would healing power take precedent over killing power? And the reverse?
I didn't intend to, but she was demanding to name it. It doesn't matter now anyway, since we are close to the finish and already got a strategy for this day and the next one too. Of course if all are playing according to it.It must be easy to say your a role that can't really be proven by circumstantial evidence. Mafia could have killed tata last night, but we know Sakura protected her
What? Why?ok fine let's send the messages at the same time then :|
Yeah and I don't see enough cohesion here to believe that will happenI didn't intend to, but she was demanding to name it. It doesn't matter now anyway, since we are close to the finish and already got a strategy for this day and the next one too. Of course if all are playing according to it.
totally agreeWell, when I hostedand a player was targeted by the sane doctor he was save this night from killing by the mafia, serial killer or the insane doc, regardless who sent in the pm first. The protection has priority, such as role blocking having the highest priority. Hmm. Think we should make a priority ranking of all night abilities we can always go by... someday.
Where is googlez?