You will have ugly sets Tata and the forum will laugh at you...don't do itVai jogar Minority Rule?SE INSCREVE LÁ!

You will have ugly sets Tata and the forum will laugh at you...don't do itVai jogar Minority Rule?SE INSCREVE LÁ!

My heart is big, I can love everybody!Her heart is for Bruno.![]()

YOU DIDN'T SAY YES!!YOU DIDN'T SAY NO!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!

To indo, mãe.Vai jogar Minority Rule?SE INSCREVE LÁ!


Oh, sorry, vamp. My life sucks!I don't have any...it's just uni and reading manga and MH...nothing extraordinary happened...that's why I was curious, maybe you could've shared something interesting
![]()


DD is so cute today!YOU DIDN'T SAY NO!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!

. 


It's not my first time.You will have ugly sets Tata and the forum will laugh at you...don't do it![]()



Oh, sorry, vamp. My life sucks!
Let's cry together.![]()


Nope...It's not my first time.
And I'm going to win!
But thanks for protecting me.
Are you going to play?
Just like meI usually take showers.....bath tubs are for metrosexuals!!!

jorpt is a metro?Just like me![]()

Do you love me too?YOU DIDN'T SAY YES!!
Should I be happy?![]()

He spends hours in the bathroom man...jorpt is a metro?![]()
I was saying i only take showersjorpt is a metro?![]()

Yup, like this morning ... where i was less than 10 minutes atHe spends hours in the bathroom man...


How do you know?Okay okay you are not metro, but you not hetero either.


He can feel it with his rearHow do you know?

Please, get drunk entertain us, I want to see you dancing drunk.Not difficult to dance better than me anyway ... i don't think i am horrible, but i am certainly not good ... but i also don't wanna be a great dancer.
I only dance whenever i have had some drinks anyway
And me and Scav? Really?
Sugoiii

