Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Vai jogar Minority Rule? :-_- SE INSCREVE LÁ!
To indo, mãe. :notrust
Vou comer pastel primeiro. :hee

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I don't have any:(...it's just uni and reading manga and MH...nothing extraordinary happened...that's why I was curious, maybe you could've shared something interesting:darn
Oh, sorry, vamp. My life sucks! :pout
Let's cry together. :comfort

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

YOU DIDN'T SAY NO!!!


I AM SO HAPPY!
DD is so cute today! :wtf
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Not difficult to dance better than me anyway ... i don't think i am horrible, but i am certainly not good ... but i also don't wanna be a great dancer :hmph.
I only dance whenever i have had some drinks anyway :tem

And me and Scav? Really? :x3
Sugoiii :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You will have ugly sets Tata and the forum will laugh at you...don't do it:shakefist
It's not my first time. :XD
And I'm going to win! :nod
But thanks for protecting me. :glomp
Are you going to play?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Oh, sorry, vamp. My life sucks! :pout
Let's cry together. :comfort
:squish

I won't cry, and you shouldn't cry either...my heart will cry for both of us...

Bath tub is waiting, hopefully it will make my life happier




















:3c

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

It's not my first time. :XD
And I'm going to win! :nod
But thanks for protecting me. :glomp
Are you going to play?
Nope...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
shower are better indeed
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not difficult to dance better than me anyway ... i don't think i am horrible, but i am certainly not good ... but i also don't wanna be a great dancer :hmph.
I only dance whenever i have had some drinks anyway :tem

And me and Scav? Really? :x3
Sugoiii :3c
Please, get drunk entertain us, I want to see you dancing drunk. :derp
scav will love to know you love him too! :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top