Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
u got a nice and sugoi set tata......... for the first time
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Please, get drunk entertain us, I want to see you dancing drunk. :derp
scav will love to know you love him too! :hurr
He completely ignored my feelings for him :scry
And no, you guys would be astonished with so much awesomeness :dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wait what??
In apartments in Brazil usually has no bathtub only shower. :scry

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

u got a nice and sugoi set tata......... for the first time
Thank you, scav! :amuse
I think it's the first compliment I hear form you. -_-;
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
watxha talking about we r sharing the epicness.Sure u invented the word, but i brought its epicness to another level :allthe
I didn't invent the word, it's a japanese word. :oh
And it's mine! :SOON

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

whats ur set tata
Kobato. :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I didn't invent the word, it's a japanese word. :oh
And it's mine! :SOON
i didn't mean it like that!!!!!!!!!!! its okay. I am not funny anyway. bye.wont say sugoi anymore.all yours.Have it.dont need .it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top