Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I'm usually the 1-st or the last to spread/learn the news of something awesome (never in the middle though) (fans of city builders might wanna check the video games thread, but I bet this time I'm from the last..)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm still annoyed and sad that I acted too late because I'm too fuckin shy and self-conscious and may have lost a girl that I have a crush on, since she says she's kinda seeing someone else.

I confess I need to change this about myself so bad.

I confess I really want to go to Penn's Landing and just reflect on myself. Take a notebook and write down my strengths, weaknesses, what I need to fix, and how to become a better person.

I confess I hope I'm harsh on myself and not biased towards myself if I ever do that.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:comfort


I confess I've been doing some light/average exercises and it's finally becoming apparent. Also I just saw Mr. Nobody and was inspired by it. Also many other things followed that but If I'm to unzip them it would become a disaster.

And most important I confess I expect to win a certain community award this year.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess that I'm getting addicted to caffeine... AGAIN! I seriously can't help it though. The coffee machines are soooo cheap and the coffee is much better than what you'd normally expect. Plus if I don't drink a cup before certain classes then I'm bound to fall asleep. I need to watch it though seeing as at one point (which was quite a while ago) I started getting this funny feeling in my heart :oh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm a staff member, so I can't win anyway. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, such a category would be for everyone :nod
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Minato fans would be a shoo in to win. :thumbs
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I am proud of myself.
There's this girl I mentioned once or twice or thrice. We were like really good friends, but after some time it felt like more and stuff. I'm sure I already wrote it all down somewhere. We were chatting for hours every day, met sometimes and always had a good time. Still, it wasn't really anything. Like a strange friendship maybe, though I knew I had feelings for her and that she seemed to have them to. Either way, this was going on for some time and it didn't really lead anywhere. Until yesterday that is. We went to a club and danced like real crazy and stuff. Slowly, she and I were getting closer to the point where we almost held hands. But well, only almost. Just like how it's been with our weird relationship all the time. However, then I thought "Fuck it." and grabbed her hand. Best decision ever. (:
(I know it sounds kinda amateurish and lame, but I'm shy after all. Never done anything like that, but I'm happy I took that step.)

Guess I have a girlfriend now...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Sometimes saying "fuck it" is the right way to go :mono

:derp

In all seriousness, well played though Googz. It clearly dragged out far too long.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Was about damn time googz, neat move! :thumbs

tell us more details though, what happened after you grabbed her hand? :hurr

Sometimes saying "fuck it" is the right way to go :mono
It's usually the best method when it's about a girl you like and you notice you're close but are too scared to make the last step. Dem girls are just waiting for you to act, that's how they (usually) are :mono
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's usually the best method when it's about a girl you like and you notice you're close but are too scared to make the last step. Dem girls are just waiting for you to act, that's how they (usually) are :mono
Nii you sound so experinced - me gusta. Well - women also like guys that are bold enough to act follow through in that type of situation. So googz, you did awesome - I'm happy for yo u.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Congrats Googzy, you made the right choice! It's usually better to just say "fuck this" and go for it, instead of waiting. But, timing is everything, though I'm sure any time would have been good.

Treat her like a princess. :mono

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I confess I'm even more sure that karma exists. Explains why I tend to come across good or helpful people (out of driving :oh) a lot, and why a customer gave me $6 for me after I offered to pay $2 since I made a mistake.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sometimes saying "fuck it" is the right way to go :mono

:derp

In all seriousness, well played though Googz. It clearly dragged out far too long.
Thanks!
Yeah, it did. You could tell by how tightly she held my hand. :blush
Seems like she waited for it even longer than I did.
Was about damn time googz, neat move! :thumbs

tell us more details though, what happened after you grabbed her hand? :hurr
We danced a little more and got really close. Our lips almost met. If I wanted to I could've kissed her, but my lips were dry as a desert because the only liquid I drank that evening were some shots of tequila and vodka. Later I found out that she had the same problem, so it was alright. I'm glad I didn't ruin our first kiss.
Congrats Googzy, you made the right choice! It's usually better to just say "fuck this" and go for it, instead of waiting. But, timing is everything, though I'm sure any time would have been good.

Treat her like a princess. :mono
Will do. She's my first girlfriend after all.:o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you need any lessons in sex, watch porn.

And do opposite. Like, don't switch positions every five minutes unless she says so or you're getting tired. :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pfft, who's he gonna believe? An advice given by different literary reads or someone who kisses men? :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top