Ohhh, Milly badass! 








What did you say?One person, because of something I said.
Even tried maniac route and tried to cut my neck a bit with the knife he was holding just to get him to back off.

Maybe you fear height, I could put you in a airplane.No.
I'm asking you to explain how you'll cause fear in me.


I annoy the reds on daily basis. I even stand up to them. I've been in NYC and Philly subway way late at night, after midnight. I've walked in Philly on my own at night as well. I've pissed off scary-looking customers. All this without an ounce of fear.
The hell can you do that scares me? X_X



oh bitch please, don't even try to challenge me.

how the hell am I being funny?Yeah, Mily is quite funny tonight.![]()

You don't know what would be in store, little girloh bitch please, don't even try to challenge me.![]()
